Machines you hated driving

god that reminds me.
i have the same setup here on a 9' major direct mounted topper, jesus i hated that yoke.
its out the back beside the scrap pile, some day when im in bad enough humour i might take satisfaction in chopping it up into little pieces.

whats this that cook engineering used to make?.
iirc there was something of theirs about here once upon a time.

Was it flat eight grabs/sleighs you were thinking of tinny?

Funny seeing some of the responses like a twin row beet harvester is a machine I would love to have drove but someone else reckons its not so rosie same as tedding I like throwing it out after the mower it takes all types though I love ploughing and I'm sure they're many who dont

Id love a drive out of that :yes:

Well a mf 1200 would be more my style to mount a tank on but I wont say no either :thumbup:
Ye northern lads seem to have a better choice in machinery compared to whats on offer down here.:undecided:

535709_323064387762681_100001773687673_781296_490326008_n.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup2:

There's a few, I'll see if I can find anymore pictures there's a terra gator yoke too, mighty machine that!

Ye fcukers have everthing up the north though im only intrested in the masseys and jcbs machine :thumbup::thumbup:

There's a few, I'll see if I can find anymore pictures there's a terra gator yoke too, mighty machine that!

That one seems to be based on a MF1250 I think?

FP, was there not two MF tractors converted for road work not far from you at all??;)

The most hateful machine here had to be the mowing bar as well simply because it would clog up cutting any amount of heavy stuff and the slow progress of work.

Still on a good day it was ok and I didn't mind it.

I'd have a few candidates of trailers I drove. Like the one that bounced like hell and the tailboard took two men to close :rolleyes:

Back