I just have to say...

Handson

Banned
I've got to say, I have maximum respect the farming community.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

I only buy British if possible

Last edited:
I've got to say, I have maximum respect the farming community.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

I only buy British if possible

Thanks,keep up the good work,we have the highest welfare and food standards in the world.:thumbup1:

Farming as an industry deals in realism and has to learn to deal with Mother Nature on a daily basis.

If farmers are not realists she has a nasty habit of slapping them back down to earth.

Thanks,keep up the good work,we have the highest welfare and food standards in the world.:thumbup1:

Farming as an industry deals in realism and has to learn to deal with Mother Nature on a daily basis.

If farmers are not realists she has a nasty habit of slapping them back down to earth.

It disgusts me the price dairy farmers get for milk :thumbdown:

Last edited:
I do when I can get there, I think Beeston is the nearest to me, they had a brill market at Leek where my mum used to live. Market produce is better all round, you may pay a bit more, but it's much tastier and much better quality.

The poor prices in sectors like dairy are due to the power of the supermarkets who dictate the price they will pay to the dairies.:thumbdown:

I hope you support your local farmers market where you are guaranteed better value for money than any supermarket.:thumbup1:

http://www.farmersmarkets.net/

that and the fact that the transformers take a huge margin, the price of milk in canada is the same as here in the shop but the farmer gets 450 euro per 1000 liters

ask your teacher to ex-plane this , if you cant understand ,
french price in shop is 1.39 canada 1.37
distributer gets .22here and in canada .20
the transformation co. take .83 and in canada .64
farmer in france .27 and canada .46 :sneaky2::crying::no::001_huh:

i am not french so if you want a french kiss you will have to get a french girl , unless you are into guys :tt2::tt2:

ask your teacher to ex-plane this , if you cant understand ,
french price in shop is 1.39 canada 1.37
distributer gets .22here and in canada .20
the transformation co. take .83 and in canada .64
farmer in france .27 and canada .46 :sneaky2::crying::no::001_huh:

Need more than a teacher to understand that? and one that was a magician at maths:whistling:

Back