Few Hedgecutting pics

That is a clean tractor that. Stainless pipe looks well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice 36,early one too,have you it long? Big lump of a hedger,dont see to many like that.you buy it new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fine outfit, great looking 3650'
Any chance you could take a few of the hedgecutter, never seen one of those up close,

That is an awesome lookin 3650! One of my future dream buy's! Will look good along side the 6610 in the future!

Have 3650 around 15 years put good bit of work in to tractor in that time so its relible now.It main work is on hedge cutter for last 3-4 years and on tedder for summer work.Ferri hedge cutter bought it in atkins cork as a demo vfr arm and big pumps 83hp at head very strong machine just what i like.It is braket mounted machine to heavy for lift arms to hold steady but its a pig of a system to take on and off tractor its takes time we only take off when finished so ok had to do bit of modify to brakets to keep hedger as near back of tractor as possible very heavy 2200kg for tractor that size and put lights and tool box to finish it off. zetor 880.jpgzetor 881.jpgzetor 884.jpgzetor 882.jpgzetor 883.jpg zetor 885.jpgzetor 872.jpgzetor 871.jpg

looks a well made hedger in fairness.
what type of controls came with it?

tidy outfit there hi, a credit.

looks like a pig to get on right enough . dont like the way you need to take the arms right of , i think that would take a bit of doing on ours :undecided:

Very heavy outfit for land on this time of year.......wouldn't travel land in this neck of the wood at the moment.....

Back