Todays Photo

This conversation went on today with a local.
No we haven't.
I don't really like it atal to drive but it is an unbelievable loader tractor and it will stay for that reason.
If we were going new I'd have nothing only an r series but we will never be going new and with the money second hand tractors are making it will be whatever is value we will buy.
I see the 81 82 series masseys are making handy money

Sent from my D2203 using Tapatalk

Would them Massey's not be a bit numb and awkward for your job?

No we haven't.
I don't really like it atal to drive but it is an unbelievable loader tractor and it will stay for that reason.
If we were going new I'd have nothing only an r series but we will never be going new and with the money second hand tractors are making it will be whatever is value we will buy.

Theres a reason they make handy money.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The best looking tractors at the minute is the Case Magnum & the John Deere 7310R. The R Series Deeres have really grown on me. The NH T7's are not bad either.

The best looking tractors at the minute is the Case Magnum & the John Deere 7310R. The R Series Deeres have really grown on me. The NH T7's are not bad either.

Magnum?ya what ,they are a woeful looking out of proportion pig of a tractor.

No we haven't.

When did the loader go on the 6920 :confused:

2moxw2f.jpg

That's the new range in between Pumas and Magnums. Stallion I think is the name, something like that anyway. Same size as the 800 series Fendt.

No we haven't.

The dynashift 82xx are fine machines but not enough power, gearbox is at its limit but a heavy tractor. The ones above are temperamental Funk boxes and you would need to know how to rebuild one unless you got woeful lucky.

Would them Massey's not be a bit numb and awkward for your job?
Ah a smaller obe I'd be tinking a 8130 or something not a huge one.
I just realised that your original post was about the 6920
No it won't be replaced yet it only has about 7k hours on it so nothing major and it's been reliable enough apart from a few niggley things.
Theres a reason they make handy money.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The dynashift ones with manual shuttle would be a good buy?
The dynashift 82xx are fine machines but not enough power, gearbox is at its limit but a heavy tractor. The ones above are temperamental Funk boxes and you would need to know how to rebuild one unless you got woeful lucky.
Yes it's only in the last few days I learned that these funk gearboxes are a bit of a funk up

I'm sure @Ó hÉidin will be able to fill you in, I just stole the pic from elsewhere.:whistling:

Cheers Mike!

its something that is in the pipeline, i know more about the Case IH unit because more stuff has been leaked on the 'net. Case IH do their testing in plain sight in Eastern Europe (Czech, Hungary etc as they are all within driving distance of St. Val in austria.) as most have said, its a new range which sits opposite the Fendt 800 series - there is a trend to higher hp/kg tractors across the EU.

i actually don't have tech spec but the stuff i've seen is CVT, 710/75 R42 tyres, 800/60 R42s as an option too, a lot of deeper stuff like isobus class 3, HTS2, and more - but we won't know whats exactly in the package until agritechnica.

From a NH point of view, its such a closely guarded secret none of us know, there have been very little leaks of photos that i know of.

But info on the Tier7.4B T7's is out there. http://www.wnif.co.uk/2015/02/new-holland-stage-iv-t7-tractors-unveiled/

uploadfromtaptalk1436530671915.jpg
They wouldn't be too far wrong.
New rad hopefully showing up in the afternoon and then she's away for a new synchro.......

Back