011.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 245
160 odd bales there.....that stuff is only baled a few weeks ago & isn't quite 100%, so will be used by ourselves, have some better stuff to go into it yet.

Shed would hold 500 odd bales :thumbup:.

any harm to ask who did the shed for you?have something very similer in my head at d minute.or could you pm me a price?

any harm to ask who did the shed for you?have something very similer in my head at d minute.or could you pm me a price?
Richard Harkness from Crumlin supplied it, don't know if he would go your length :001_unsure:.

A local group of lads put it up, they do all his that he erects....& I'd be pretty sure they wouldn't go your length, too far for them.

Price: don't have the total yet counting the floor, if you just want the price of the shed on it's own I can look it up.

thanks jay dee, yes im just looking for a price of the shed it self,we would be putting it up ourselves.
its nearly identical to yours aswell. so be nice to hear the price.
thanks

Jay Dee hows the shed working for you now? would you do anything different if doing it again??

thinking of doing similar idea of shed (1long side open) for machinery soon, thinking of putting it parrallel to cow shed, was thinking of doing 20ft bays and keeping posts 25ft out from exicting shed (open side next cow shed). will that be too tight in yrs ahead???

Jay Dee hows the shed working for you now? would you do anything different if doing it again??

thinking of doing similar idea of shed (1long side open) for machinery soon, thinking of putting it parrallel to cow shed, was thinking of doing 20ft bays and keeping posts 25ft out from exicting shed (open side next cow shed). will that be too tight in yrs ahead???
I'd likely have poured the walls & maybe put a few feet of an awning out the open side.

That sounds tight at 25'.....measure it out & put bricks where the posts are going to be & look at it....if you think it's ok then change the bricks for road cones & have a go reversing something into it...

If you stick with 15' bays there is always the bridge option, glad we went for the bridges, as it just wouldn't have worked otherwise.

Well 2 sheds really.....first one is being put up by a professional outfit (a first for here) & the 2nd will be put up by the usual pair a culchies...:001_rolleyes:

The 2nd shed will be very rough 'n' ready :blushing:, as it will be built from whatever is lying about the yard & is only for storing a bit of straw.

Remember this?
Round 2, a bit later than planned..

Dug the post holes.....then realized I had measured it wrong, there's enough concrete round the posts to do the whole yard!!

September 2015

086.JPG 097.JPG 098.JPG
145.JPG

Back