Fusion2 pick up

Maybe I'm slow on the uptake but I've recently changed the short outer tines to normal length ones. Not into really short stuff yet but think it helps reduce the grass stalling on the pickup. Time will tell but it can't do any harm.

Maybe I'm slow on the uptake but I've recently changed the short outer tines to normal length ones. Not into really short stuff yet but think it helps reduce the grass stalling on the pickup. Time will tell but it can't do any harm.
After this next spell of weather I think I will do the same too ,

Dont know about that but it does help to lift the material that the wheels of the tractor trample in wide swarths.

What was Mc hales thinking behind that .? Welger here has the outside times at a different angle to the rest of them they pick the grass later.

Back