Farmflo Farm

Anyone using new version that can be linked to Farmflo Agronomist?
I signed up for version two and I am not happy with it as I cannot enter details from a phone app and have to use browser . I do not think you can batch plant or spray with it either . I was talking to Carlows second best tillage farmer and he was going to version 2 but I think he will be disappointed . Also if you use Agronomist he has to fill in fields so you can use it . There were a few flaws in version one such as occasionally spraying a field twice and the inventory was hard to manage but the field reports were excellent as was the phone app .

I signed up for version two and I am not happy with it as I cannot enter details from a phone app and have to use browser . I do not think you can batch plant or spray with it either . I was talking to Carlows second best tillage farmer and he was going to version 2 but I think he will be disappointed . Also if you use Agronomist he has to fill in fields so you can use it . There were a few flaws in version one such as occasionally spraying a field twice and the inventory was hard to manage but the field reports were excellent as was the phone app .
I’ve started using agronomist and farm at same time and I’m disappointed by its functionality and lack of app for operators to use smart phone
It’s got a long way to go, the simple things don’t work yet

How does it compare to Gatekeeper. What's the annual charge?
Annual charge depends on acerage

Its a while since I used gatekeeper

Spent few hours updating records

slow a laborious to be honest

Re-input far too much of same information over and over

I am using agronomist and farm at same time

I am constantly feeding back info to them but changes are slow to happen

If @Bog Man has thoughts on what hes doing?

If I write a recommendation for a crop for 4 fields and send it to farmer

on farmer side you have to go into each field indivually and enter the the details ie sprayer, operator, water rate etc 4 times even though you might spray it as one tank

Back