Nashmach's Pictures

Well may you wear! It also show that it's worth letting land dry out properly than trying to turn over slabs of muck...you'll be done in record time now with 4 furrows, what are you going to do with all that spare time now! :lol:
MF30

Where are all the stones!!

Wait till I move to my own :rolleyes2:

Nice ground nice plough to best of luck with it. Looks near the very same as my own. Even the bracket for holding up the leg is broke so it’s tied up. I may get the welder out as it only broke a few days ago. ☺️

Thanks Daniel, ah the bracket is still there, just being over cautious!

Well may you wear! It also show that it's worth letting land dry out properly than trying to turn over slabs of muck...you'll be done in record time now with 4 furrows, what are you going to do with all that spare time now! :lol:
MF30

More ground to plough this year so that will quickly get rid of the extra time :wink:

i,ve given up on you, ploughing on a sunday with the loader left on sure next thing is you,ll be showing us your new tattoo :tdown:, you,ll be lucky if the barley even sprouts after all that :whistle:

I could be lucky to get it even sowed yet :sweat:

You may turn your computer screen around ninety degrees I'm afraid.:blushing: Haven't been able to figure that out.

Last field (so far), taken Monday evening. It probably doesn't do justice to the brow in it.

Did ye have to go idle back up?

Did ye have to go idle back up?

It led to a lot of debate here since it was ploughed and we were preparing to sow it with the Landini or do as you say gone.

Stubbornness got the better of my father and he said he'd try it with the 3600 and as you can see she was able for it.

He did have to drill where I was standing when videoing, a gear slower alright.

Back