Compact Right Angle Gear Box

lough

I am looking for a right angle gearbox similar in size to the one in the photo, it is about 4-5 inches deep and is of a Kubota lawn mower deck and costs 900 new. I could get a new Comer one that is used on a topper for about 200/250 euro but it is about three times the depth of the one in the photo. Does anyone know any machines that used a right angle or even a T gearbox that would be compact or would have one on an old machine being broken

images

upload_2018-5-18_22-29-47.jpeg

Get googling
Did a quick search for 'compacrt right angle gearbox' and lots of options show up.

My recollection of Kubuta lawn care stuff is that they use odd size shafts with a unique splines set up. saw this last night and think I knoow where there is a deck that hasn't been used for some time and I had planned on ringing him today n another matter, then casually mention it .............................

Well I called to his yard yesty and did a bit of welding for him, asked about the deck as it wasn't readily visible was told it was some where and he'd have a look and come back to me...............................

Back