F---in car drivers

General idiots on the road today
One lad with a new Jag. Cruized past at 70 something. Then slowed down to 60... I passed him and could see him glaring at me as I did.... this repeated a few times! Me maintainig 70mph throughout!
Next twat was in a BMW. We were doing 70 in traffic. Started flashing for me to move over.... whilst along side a row of trucks with a row of cars ahead..... then got a glare from his misus after I found space. He gained a full 50 yards to the back of the next car.

Finally an idiot doing 80mph with a caravan. Down a very steep hill. Anyone who has ever towed and travelled through North Wales will remember the slope. Seriously long and windy and quite steep. Caravan was swaying nicely! Change from slow caravans I suppose!

A few crazy lads on the N15 today, Donegal rally weekend.......:rolleyes2:
Then on the way home this evening I met two lads travelling along in an IH towing an IW livestock box, one of them standing on the draw bar and leaning in the back window........:scared:

You probably all know this type, left indicator on approaching a junction to the left then has to pull a few feet to the right hand side of the road to take the turn.:scratchhead:

You probably all know this type, left indicator on approaching a junction to the left then has to pull a few feet to the right hand side of the road to take the turn.:scratchhead:
Or left indicator on approaching a roundabout then taking the last exit

You'd swear some of them were driving an artic with an extra long load the way they do that.

Behind the same driving instructor twice recently who was clearly telling the person to do that annoying indicate right then left when going straight through a roundabout, I was tempted to ring them and tell them what I thought.
Came down the bypass in Clonmel yesterday from the TFM side towards Cahir exit, car in front indicated right at the first roundabout (right turn takes you into a warehouse complex) car went straight through, next roundabout same craic, indicate right then drive straight through, next roundabout no indicator, must have had a change of heart as they took the third exit (no indicator) FFS.

The amount of people trying to look at their phones while driving seems to be getting more by the day, perhaps notice it more when in a tractor looking down but its definitely got or getting worse. The fine needs to be a lot more or better still threaten to take the phone off them cause they won't be able to live without it in their hand!!!!:sad:

The amount of people trying to look at their phones while driving seems to be getting more by the day, perhaps notice it more when in a tractor looking down but its definitely got or getting worse. The fine needs to be a lot more or better still threaten to take the phone off them cause they won't be able to live without it in their hand!!!!:sad:
Correct Win, I was walking around town one day recently, an lot of drivers with the phone sitting on their laps in the slow moving traffic, phone-road-phone-road.

Came down the bypass in Clonmel yesterday from the TFM side towards Cahir exit, car in front indicated right at the first roundabout (right turn takes you into a warehouse complex) car went straight through, next roundabout same craic, indicate right then drive straight through, next roundabout no indicator, must have had a change of heart as they took the third exit (no indicator) FFS.
It’s bad enough in a car but going through that bypass in the truck :censored: You have to take an educated guess what people are actually going to do because indicators seemingly mean nothing there, Kilkenny bypass is almost as bad.

It’s bad enough in a car but going through that bypass in the truck :censored: You have to take an educated guess what people are actually going to do because indicators seemingly mean nothing there, Kilkenny bypass is almost as bad.

That Kilkenny ring road is lethal with the double lanes at the roundabouts and b&*%ards racing to cut out in front of you or passing and then swerving straight back in front.

All them small roundabouts are hell when you’re driving a truck especially when fully loaded.Dungarvan is another bitch of a bypass.

That Kilkenny ring road is lethal with the double lanes at the roundabouts and b&*%ards racing to cut out in front of you or passing and then swerving straight back in front.
Straight down the middle I go on the narrow ones, not enough room room for a car which they don’t realise so I don’t give them the option, some of those roundabouts are layed out differently too which adds to the confusion. It’s always a heavy load I have going through there to add to it all, hadn’t thought of Dungarvan @Mid cork as I’d always be coming from the other side but there’s 6 on that bypass too. Had a bizzare one in KK a few months back, joining onto the motorway and whatever look I gave in the mirror the car behind decided to pass me out, but not out in the empty overtaking lane on the inside hard shoulder, English reg BMW.

Oh I fcukin' hate that crap, dive in front of 46ton and then expect it to stop as quick as a car

Was exiting a minor enough roundabout south of Carraigline town yesterday on the way down to the Vintage Day at Robert's Cove.
Must be a relatively newly constructed one as there is a new housing estate in off on the left. There was a pair in front of me who as normal proceeded through the roundabout taking the 2nd exit as we'll call it like myself. All of a sudden about half way across they stop dead in front of me and began talking to a pedestrian (asking for directions I guess) never saw me of course behind them :rolleyes2: which made for an awkward maneuver around them to keep traffic flowing.

Then the ass**** up my rear last night dropping herself back home. Clung to the back of the jeep all the road along and he would not back off on the corner's either as you don't take them fast in a jeep. I was moving on but nothing hopping off the road either. He was still clung on as we entered her local village where the limit is 50 km/hr. Some loon in a beat up 01 Renault Megane :censored: I hope he met a ditch as he tore passed me as I turned into herself's place.

I think this is the worst year for car drivers, its like people have never met machinary on the road before, met several who paniced and stopped dead on the white line. Doesnt help all my driving is through a major tourist area either:blink:

I think this is the worst year for car drivers, its like people have never met machinary on the road before, met several who paniced and stopped dead on the white line. Doesnt help all my driving is through a major tourist area either:blink:

Are you sure they are not admiring your CVX :clap:

I was driving on the N20 towards Mallow the night before last when it was dusk, I spotted a car parked on the hard shoulder right on the yellow line as I got closer I saw another car in front of it. I was approaching at 100 kph when the idiot in the first car opened the door and got out, it was a Gardá in an unmarked car who had the car in front pull in, bloody fool had a death wish. No such thing as checking your mirror for approaching traffic.

I was driving on the N20 towards Mallow the night before last when it was dusk, I spotted a car parked on the hard shoulder right on the yellow line as I got closer I saw another car in front of it. I was approaching at 100 kph when the idiot in the first car opened the door and got out, it was a Gardá in an unmarked car who had the car in front pull in, bloody fool had a death wish. No such thing as checking your mirror for approaching traffic.
Unbelievably a lot of them can't engage in a pursuit as they have not done the advanced driving.

WTF do car drivers indicate right when going straight through a roundabout then exit with no indicator..seems to be getting more common.

WTF do car drivers indicate right when going straight through a roundabout then exit with no indicator..seems to be getting more common.

You lead a sheltered life :tt2: That has been happening for an awful long time now' where ever the morons picked up the habit I don't know.

The new fad with the last few years is driving out at junctions without stopping if they can see the way is clear on their right and not bother looking left or driving out onto the hard shoulder on N roads without looking or stopping. Some day there will be an artic thundering down the hard shoulder and one of these new fad drivers will end up as mince meat.

Talking to someone lately who just did their test and that's how some driving instructors are teaching them. Their still supposed to indicate left when leaving the roundabout but I thought it was stupid to be indicating right when your not going to the 3rd exit :scratchhead:

Back