case cvx's

How reliable are the multi controller in the older 155 Puma’s and electric spools, are you better off with manual spools, this one popped up http://www.harrisontractors.co.uk/case-puma-155-50k/4478
The one thing that always bugs me about electric spools is the tractor has to be running even to dump oil, in their favour they are more controllable for flow rates than mechanical ones. That looks a tidy tractor basically the same as a Nh6080, it doesn't say if its full or partial powershift ( range or power command)

The one thing that always bugs me about electric spools is the tractor has to be running even to dump oil, in their favour they are more controllable for flow rates than mechanical ones. That looks a tidy tractor basically the same as a Nh6080, it doesn't say if its full or partial powershift ( range or power command)
Theres little levers on the leccy spools on the mf so you can dump pressure with engine off

Keep meaning to fit a dump line to the free flow return for that reason after the puma blew a pto speed sensor it lost all the armrest controls while spreading slurry so had no spools throttle and wouldn't drive.

Theres little levers on the leccy spools on the mf so you can dump pressure with engine off

There not very well sealed though. Do work on a 6485 and 2 of the 3 electric spools are dead from corrosion. Last one plagued me with can bus errors and other faults until I traced it back to the spool.

Is there any way to get the pto to start softer? Starts to fast on my krone swadro so it makes one hell of a noise when turned on.. same on eco/normal..

You guys think the fuel meter liter/hour is accurate? If so i can say the tvt is by far the most econominal tractor we have right now.. I fuel up the tvt once while the 7495 twice on the same time, on same job, baling..

I'm pretty sure if you look back through the posts (could take you a while!) tinman fitted an accumulator to soften the start on the pto.

Is there any way to get the pto to start softer? Starts to fast on my krone swadro so it makes one hell of a noise when turned on.. same on eco/normal..

You guys think the fuel meter liter/hour is accurate? If so i can say the tvt is by far the most econominal tractor we have right now.. I fuel up the tvt once while the 7495 twice on the same time, on same job, baling..
On the newer ones if you press and hold the pto switch in the off position there's 5 different settings the softening the start

I'm pretty sure if you look back through the posts (could take you a while!) tinman fitted an accumulator to soften the start on the pto.
It can be done AFAIK I was doing some research lately and it can be done.
Somewhere in the second generation they started fitting soft start pros

Start in the lowest pto speed then once spinning select your working speed.

Found them page 47:Thumbp2: only a minor fault, fmgr 112 and 180, deadman switch in the seat must have gone when I was coming down the road. Cruise button didnt respond, got back to the yard on the pedal, then when i stopped the shuttle stopped responding. May tear out the seat and have a look:blink:

Back