Hi, I'm a small agricultural engineering company based in Carmarthenshire called BAE-Engineering. We manufacture most types of loader brackets, bale spikes, yard scraper, muck forks, grass forks, a frames and much more.

If we don't manufacture a loader bracket or machine you require please contact us and we will try our best to hep you out.

All our loader brackets can come in 1 piece versions and 2 piece versions.

We are very competitive on prices and all our prices include delivery.

The more you buy the more you save.

Items come in quantities of 1, 2, 5 and 10 with discounts being applied for 2, 5 and 10.

On top off the above discounts we currently have 4 other specials offers depending on how much you spend which include the following:-
5% off total cost when you spend over £500 by using 5%OFF
10% off total cost when you spend over £1000 by using 10%OFF
15% off total cost when you spend over £1500 by using 15%OFF
20% off total cost when you spend over £2000 by using 20%OFF

The items can be brought directly from our website www.bae-engineering.co.uk where you can use the above discount codes.
The website can accept payment by using debit cards, credit cards, merican express and PayPal.

We can be contacted through the forum or by email at bae_engineering@yahoo.com

Please see some of the items we sell below:-

Prices for loader brackets start from £39.00 delivered
2.jpg
18.jpg
42.jpg
21.jpg
81.jpg
111.jpg
124.jpg
64.jpg
133.jpg
142.jpg

Thank you for looking.

Any products which are like for like and are cheaper else where please send us info on eg a link and we will try our best to match or beat that price.

Any products which are like for like and are cheaper else where please send us info on eg a link and we will try our best to match or beat that price.

Welcome to the forum.
A very large proportion of the members on this forum are based in Southern Ireland , so whatever about the cost of your products being competitive, it's the cost of delivery to here that will be the issue.

All the prices include the delivery costs and I will try to be as competitive I can be no matter where in the uk or Ireland people may be from its easier to include the postage in the prices than to have it separate.

All the prices include the delivery costs and I will try to be as competitive I can be no matter where in the uk or Ireland people may be from its easier to include the postage in the prices than to have it separate.
Not so sure about that, unless I am missing something, if someone buys a few sets they are paying for delivery a few times

@Mike If a customer were to buy a few sets they would get a discount depending on how many sets they buy and if they buy over £500 they will receive a further discount. Regarding postage if a customer were to buy 1 set it would cost x amount to send it but if they brought more it would cost more to send as more weight is added to the consignment which then means a higher cost. So to keeps things simple I have included the cost of the postage in the price of the items, I am trying to be as fair as I can when it comes to the cost of postage and the overall total cost of the items.

@Welder unfortunately yes that is correct as there is extra charges for shipping to Ireland and the highlands so I have added a small extra charge to the products for them areas to try and cover some of the extra charges.

Need to update your website

Delivery Promise
We Offer Free Delivery On All Our Items To UK Mainland, Ireland And Scottish Highlands.

In the next few day we are going to be updating all the pricing and everything will be the same price weather you are in UK, Ireland, Highlands and even Germany and other places in the EU. All prices will be set to the current UK prices.

The website has now been updated with new products and a easier way to select the product you want.

Current offers include this one for new customers only is NEW10%
With this discount code new customers receive 10% of their entire order no minimum spend required.

Back