Ford/New Holland

Thought this wasn't too dear For What You'd usually see them At especially With a Very fresh looking loader.
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-7740/20861533

OWQzOGFmMGJkOWZjMGFjYTEzMjlmZjg4ZjU4YTJmM2U3rUjhZQWoIVlLyTV5uLpSaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTY4OTk1ODF8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Are u happy with the t6090 so far?
I’ve only had it since before Christmas and I’ve had nothing to do with it since then so can’t really say yet to be honest, looks well in the shed though :tongue: Might be a bit of zerograzing starting in the coming days so should get some bit of an idea what it’s like.

Strange comments these!

JUST LIKE PROSTITUTE’S, WELL USED!
FIRST IRISH MAN TO SEE WILL BUY
Export Only

No doubt they are ex G's Group going by the hours and comments about the tractors just ticking over.

But maybe someone will.pay more for them after a visit from a recalibration technician.
I agree, get the engine's rebuilt new clutches bit of paint new tyres wind the clocks back they'll be worth 20k easy prob buy the 3 for not much more than 30k sterling. How many other imports have the clocks altered????

No! Don’t think we will be buying a tractor for a while. I just thought I’d share.
I seem to torture myself evernight looking on DoneDeal for an 8340

Back