Interesting things on you tube

I've become a ufo enthusiast after seeing one a few years back. I laughed when I saw this recount video, the guy wrote off his new mercedes during the abduction and the aliens screwed up repairing it. there's 20 minutes at the end covering the changes to the car and the trouble he got in for selling it on.

This is an impressive operation, they must have plenty of cows when you see the amount of machines they run.

His latest video below is the start of a diet feeder rebuild, and theres plenty of other interesting stuff on his channel.

Ive been watching him this few days . Amazing what he is capable of . Lost both arms in a grain auger as a 2 yr old , never remembers having them. Surely have trouble with his hips , from the contorsions he does .

Reactions: jpt
Ive been watching him this few days . Amazing what he is capable of . Lost both arms in a grain auger as a 2 yr old , never remembers having them. Surely have trouble with his hips , from the contorsions he does .

I'd be fitting joystick steering in the tractor,like you say can't be good on his hips.

hard to know, hes healthy, as opposed to the likes of christy browne(my left foot) who was forced to wear shoes to avoid injuring himself. I can put my own foot in my mouth, not too difficult if you have been practicing from a young age.

Tell us more about your sighting...!!
I'm curious..:confused3:

I cant say when it happened exactly as I didnt realise it was a ufo at the time. I often work late feeding cattle at midnight and maybe 10 +- 4 years ago I saw a light that orbited my home. The nights were frosty and the cold would clear the sky of cloud so that the milky way and every star was visible. The light was a point source like any star (and as bright as the brightest in the sky) except it would change colour every second or less roughly, it would change green orange yellow, maybe more colours but I forget. I assumed at the time the colour change was due to refraction in the atmosphere, like what makes stars twinkle.

I was a little intrigued by the view and followed its movement. It would slowly move sideways maintaining its distance above the horizon. I think it went counter to the suns direction. I had a lot of time to follow it and though I didnt carry a phone at the time, I guaged it would make a full orbit in about 10-20 minutes. I saw it every night like clockwork for over a month until I forgot about it, as I assumed it was a satellite.

I showed it to my father and asked him what it was and he recalls it also. I would often look for planes at night and they would travel in a straight line or mild curve and be distinguished by their red flashing aircraft beacon. Years later I read about rocketry and learned that objects must orbit the centre of gravity of the earth so from my perspective they would move in a straight line. most rockets have wasted all their fuel in under 10 minutes, therefore it would be impossible for a man made satellite to burn continuously for a month.

And thats all I have sorry, no pics no video, if you want to call me a liar I dont mind, but Im not trying to make money out of it.

I cant say when it happened exactly as I didnt realise it was a ufo at the time. I often work late feeding cattle at midnight and maybe 10 +- 4 years ago I saw a light that orbited my home. The nights were frosty and the cold would clear the sky of cloud so that the milky way and every star was visible. The light was a point source like any star (and as bright as the brightest in the sky) except it would change colour every second or less roughly, it would change green orange yellow, maybe more colours but I forget. I assumed at the time the colour change was due to refraction in the atmosphere, like what makes stars twinkle.

I was a little intrigued by the view and followed its movement. It would slowly move sideways maintaining its distance above the horizon. I think it went counter to the suns direction. I had a lot of time to follow it and though I didnt carry a phone at the time, I guaged it would make a full orbit in about 10-20 minutes. I saw it every night like clockwork for over a month until I forgot about it, as I assumed it was a satellite.

I showed it to my father and asked him what it was and he recalls it also. I would often look for planes at night and they would travel in a straight line or mild curve and be distinguished by their red flashing aircraft beacon. Years later I read about rocketry and learned that objects must orbit the centre of gravity of the earth so from my perspective they would move in a straight line. most rockets have wasted all their fuel in under 10 minutes, therefore it would be impossible for a man made satellite to burn continuously for a month.

And thats all I have sorry, no pics no video, if you want to call me a liar I dont mind, but Im not trying to make money out of it.
Probably Blackpool tower lasers. :ohmy:

I have no reason to call you a liar, as i said i'm curious that's all. I find it strange that it went on for a month without it making the headlines or did it?
I dont think it did make the news. tbh not many look at the stars at night, in the cities theres so much light pollution nothing could be seen and in the country most are indoors.
@scoffcruddle why would a tower have lasers and surely they would need something to illuminate?

Back