The older Zetors

battered old donkey here https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/zetor-crystal-8045/20325180

MjIyMWYwMmFlMjVmNTE0ZmZjMmRjNTQwY2NlOTZmNmSD-lmL7jEgubymhy52WHT1aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTI3Mzg2MzN8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Pretty optimisitic on the price I reckon, much better looking ones have hung around for a while at that kind of asking

He would be handy enough mechanically i think.does welding for hire.has a teenager mad for tractors,presuming I'm right in who i think it is.they have another big zetor with a loader.
Straight people

He would be handy enough mechanically i think.does welding for hire.has a teenager mad for tractors,presuming I'm right in who i think it is.they have another big zetor with a loader.
Straight people
yes thats him,a very sound man,had a few other very straight tractors in there alright,
anyone genuinely interested in the above tractor wouldnt be disapointed

To use a phrase, " she's a lovely yoke" but you'd want to love them to part with €29k , how can it be 50km/h, they struggled to do 30km/h.
Must have swapped some cogs about?
I believe they weren't great at stopping at 30k never mind 50k!

To use a phrase, " she's a lovely yoke" but you'd want to love them to part with €29k , how can it be 50km/h, they struggled to do 30km/h.

40k gearbox from a later Crystal / ZTS version with bigger types :scratchhead:, would you need a big anchor behind it :scared:

The faster ones were 35 km, not even 40.
The brakes aren't too bad , if everything is right . Wheel cylinders , master cylinders , new discs , which are dry , but sometimesdont stay dry , seals can go and let oil onto disc.
Now in fairness , anyone with a bit of mechanical aptitude can do each side in an hour , hour and a half.
You need to respect the limits of the brakes . Nowadays , trailers with functioning brakes , it's not as much of a problem.

Back