F---in car drivers

There are too many people getting ideas online in general.
Transgenders and vegans have multiplied crazy amounts in the last 10 years not a mind before that.
I read somewhere that the percentage of people that get a sex change and want it reversed is astronomical.
Before my time but alot on here did a vegan even exist in the 80s
My mam is A kind of vegetarian. She never liked the pig or whatever being killed at home. Pit her and her sister off meat

There are too many people getting ideas online in general.
Transgenders and vegans have multiplied crazy amounts in the last 10 years not a mind before that.
I read somewhere that the percentage of people that get a sex change and want it reversed is astronomical.
Before my time but alot on here did a vegan even exist in the 80s
0.5% of the world is vegan and 84% of them go back eating meat.

Why do people drive out at junction onto N roads without looking or stopping? Some clown near Mallow learned the hard way today, crashed into a car on the N road, he’ll have a nice hike in his insurance and rightly so. I see it more often the last few years, they’ll shoot out at junctions no stopping or looking.

Why do people drive out at junction onto N roads without looking or stopping? Some clown near Mallow learned the hard way today, crashed into a car on the N road, he’ll have a nice hike in his insurance and rightly so. I see it more often the last few years, they’ll shoot out at junctions no stopping or looking.
Ahh the pp manoeuvre

Thick isn't the word for them. I often have them pull out onto the road in front of me, then indicate and nearly stop on the road. I do blow them out of it and give them the dirtiest look . They take no notice, they should be rammed over the ditch.

You'd think people would learn after the Mr Clancy ad on the TV. It was something similar which caused the death of his wife and daughter.

Last edited:
That looks about right for a frosty morning. They must think their stunt drivers able for anything and then when the car is sticking out of a hedge or a drain it's the councils fault :no:.

This morning at about 07.10 and it was -4C , this moron overtook into oncoming traffic and solid white line, wasn't far off a smash even though it doesn't seem like it in the video

I take it, it was so cold the balls had fallen off the brass monkey...................................................................

Back