Daily weather forecast update

Looking like a washout for Sunday and Monday, I suppose we are due a drop, been a while since we had anything of note.

I can't believe we escaped all that. The concrete around the house is still 90% dry. Looking on the shed camera in galway last night, they got a lot of rain. How did any of the rest of ye do?

A lot of water after falling here overnight and two more days of it by the look of things.

It’ll do a lot of good to the crops.

Not a spit up here, it looks like the rain won't get here.
I was looking at stuff sown this week on crow patrol this morning. I doubt if there's enough moisture to trigger it off! There's been a brutal cold east wind blowing for days.

There's an east wind that would skin you here as well as rain. After tomorrow it's to improve with talk of up to 19 degrees for Friday.

Getting very little here and beginning to worry about drought, this rain may be very useful to ye come May and June.

There's a wind here today that would cut you in two. No different to the last 2 weeks really :rolleyes2:

I've just checked the phone and it says 6 degrees, we've had warmer days in most of December!

Back