Price of parts

Should be a 5er but bet 30quid. Seen them in local co-op at stupid money. They must think farmers are fools
You're nearly there, came in a Claas package so add a bit for that, €43 incl vat. Another Claas quiz, same part but spot the difference..IMG_20190503_101306.jpg

Suspension accumulators for cvx’s and probably some Class’s are less than £200 off Hydrokit, that’s for a 1.4litre set to 35 bar with a 33mm thread.
Coming back to this as the accumulator on the other side has failed now, rang hydrokit last time and they couldn't supply one to fit when he looked into it due to being an odd thread or something like that.

Coming back to this as the accumulator on the other side has failed now, rang hydrokit last time and they couldn't supply one to fit when he looked into it due to being an odd thread or something like that.
I'll say he's got muddled or might not know there's two threads on them, there's a internal female which is 1/2 inch and a external male which is a 33mm 1.5 pitch. I put one on the front linkage of the steyr and it came with the two threads, I've been out and measured it cause I thought i'd made a mistake but its definitely 33mm 1.5, I even put a thread guage on it!!!!!

I'll ring him tomorrow and explain if you want?

Got one arranged now off same firm I got the last one, said something about it being a unique thread fitting to case when I asked about it. Isn't the first man I've heard that from either
I'll say he's got muddled or might not know there's two threads on them, there's a internal female which is 1/2 inch and a external male which is a 33mm 1.5 pitch. I put one on the front linkage of the steyr and it came with the two threads, I've been out and measured it cause I thought i'd made a mistake but its definitely 33mm 1.5, I even put a thread guage on it!!!!!

I'll ring him tomorrow and explain if you want?

Need ball bearings in a spool valve of a JD
Last time I bought them via JD it was £20 for the four.

Found out online that they are 5mm balls.... £3.90 for 50 and free delivery online!!

Need ball bearings in a spool valve of a JD
Last time I bought them via JD it was £20 for the four.

Found out online that they are 5mm balls.... £3.90 for 50 and free delivery online!!
That’s good value over here you have to buy the whole kit and it’s €100 . @bruceythom staff went at it and they lost the balls , I think they nearly lost there’s after he found out , especially when he told them to leave it alone Incase they lost the balls !!!

That’s good value over here you have to buy the whole kit and it’s €100 . @bruceythom staff went at it and they lost the balls , I think they nearly lost there’s after he found out , especially when he told them to leave it alone Incase they lost the balls !!!
Used to be able to get just the balls. That was 15 odd years ago. Its just the kit this end too.

Rubber flap for the back of the hedgecutter head, virtual confectionary of choice to the nearest guess...IMG_20190818_114350.jpg

It's the genuine article, guess again.

Fools and their money...

The lad spread my dung hasn't had said flap on his head this 4 years . I think it's on its 3 rd head . Output would be his big thing . Road is often in a state after him .

Fools and their money...

The lad spread my dung hasn't had said flap on his head this 4 years . I think it's on its 3 rd head . Output would be his big thing . Road is often in a state after him .
I'll be going the conveyor belt route next time, Front flaps would be needed to keep the road clean, and a debris blower...
€120 + V
Youre a bit of the way there..

Reactions: Bcl
Back