case cvx's

Hi,
Anyone one on here know how to set up headland management on cvx 1195?, working 2 mowers want to lift in sequence.
Is it really needed? Got the trailed on the joystick and the front on the black toggle here, couldn't be easier to use tbh. Being able to lift separately
and as and when you want for when the in's out's are at a angle would be better maybe!
Is there a fuse for the light panel?
Where the work lights are switched on?

Is it really needed? Got the trailed on the joystick and the front on the black toggle here, couldn't be easier to use tbh. Being able to lift separately
and as and when you want for when the in's out's are at a angle would be better maybe!

Where the work lights are switched on?
Yeah I found it same fuse for the radio

Can you get them?
Yes with a bit of googling they show up at about 300 euro.
I don't need to do anything about them for the butterflys as once you float them it sorts the deflection issue.
Have two doing it so I still have two spools fully functioning.
The spool block in these tractors can also be made manual they take the same cap as the non electric bosh rexroth spool bit obviously there's a bit of bodging in the cab to be done

The manifold on the cvx has finally beat me, welded it a few times and had it skimmed to get it back flat but it cracked straight away after the last time. Remembered @jthomsonagri getting one off a massey dealer a few years back so trawled this thread for the part number, Case starting price was £900 then down to £750 and £360 off a massey dealer, just to recap the MF part no' is V836867065. A guy I know has had them distorting and breaking the studs on his forestry machines with the same engine, so not just a cvx thing!
IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1520.JPG IMG_1521.JPG

It’s not sisu specific,studs sheared off on my Deutz powered fendt.
Manifold cracked on my Deutz Agrotron, there was a modification, basically longer studs that could flex a bit and let the manifold move slightly with heat expansion, think part of the problem is the manifold and cylinder head expand at different rates.

Manifold cracked on my Deutz Agrotron, there was a modification, basically longer studs that could flex a bit and let the manifold move slightly with heat expansion, think part of the problem is the manifold and cylinder head expand at different rates.
I was wondering was it the studs causing it, they were a lot tighter than they should of been. Perhaps the heating and cooling has kinda caused the studs to shrink and is not allowing the manifold to move on the head?? Thought perhaps the studs ought to be loosened now and again and re-torqued, supposed to only be 50nm.

In saying that the old manifold is bent now its not bolted up so I don't know!!

I was wondering was it the studs causing it, they were a lot tighter than they should of been. Perhaps the heating and cooling has kinda caused the studs to shrink and is not allowing the manifold to move on the head?? Thought perhaps the studs ought to be loosened now and again and re-torqued, supposed to only be 50nm.

In saying that the old manifold is bent now its not bolted up so I don't know!!
Manifold on my SPFH is two piece which allows a bit of expansion.

Back