Case mx.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/tractor/19961521

You wouldn't see the later Extra models too often
YTkxOTc5ZmFlODFmNTNiMWU4ODA3NWZlMzE1N2Q5YmZfF1fLH9n5ZYvCtBqzvweeaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTAwNjQwNzJ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
What's the Extra mean then, more of everything??

Nothing I don’t think only paint! McCormick chassis red! That 1 doesn’t even have front suspension

What's the Extra mean then, more of everything??

Nothing I don’t think only paint! McCormick chassis red! That 1 doesn’t even have front suspension

It was meant to Be a fully loaded version :scratchhead::undecided:

Now that Shane says It, The Case plant Was taken over by McCormick So Maybe There Was an agreement to produce These First before They moved over to their own MTX. :scratchhead:

Hours a bit high ? Whats value of my 03 cs 94 with loader worth 7000 hrs granted its a slightly smaler tractor but a better loater than above .

That loader above is fresher than the tractor I reckon. It's also the biggest Rossmore you can get. Those MX's are good for huge hours anyway once minded.

Depending on the tyres, 17k ish for your CS :scratchhead:

That loader above is fresher than the tractor I reckon. It's also the biggest Rossmore you can get. Those MX's are good for huge hours anyway once minded.

Were they not renowned for splitter and diff trouble? I know 2 guys that had them, both had those problems

Last winter the dealer that we bough it off was saying its worth as much as what we paid for it that good second hand tractors were makein good money . He was talkin 25k:wacko::wacko:. Cant imagine that price for it not that it can be afforded to change at the moment but would love to upgrade in the near future to something around 120hp

Will get the important farm stuff done first :Thumbp2:

A quick glance at the photo , tractor looks fresh .
What I do notice .
Top burnt out of the exhaust. It wasn't lifting in a few bales to 25 sucklers.

Top bar bent in the QA on the loader . Rough operator.

How can one bend the top bar of the QA on loader , iv a friend who calls me to fix bits on tractor and how he breaks them i dont know

Were they not renowned for splitter and diff trouble? I know 2 guys that had them, both had those problems

They would be renowned for diff trouble . Bulletproof engine.

How can one bend the top bar of the QA on loader , iv a friend who calls me to fix bits on tractor and how he breaks them i dont know

How would you bend that bar ? It would have taken a fair chuck. It would send out warning signals about the type of operater that was driving it .:scratchhead::scared:

They would be renowned for diff trouble . Bulletproof engine.

How would you bend that bar ? It would have taken a fair chuck. It would send out warning signals about the type of operater that was driving it .:scratchhead::scared:

Has the smaler mx’s cummins engine ?

If they were left standard the diff was fine. It was when they were wound up and doing heavy pulling that the diffs failed.
It was an issue with the MX135, but the MX110 very rarely had issues, unless as you they were wound up.

A quick glance at the photo , tractor looks fresh .
What I do notice .
Top burnt out of the exhaust. It wasn't lifting in a few bales to 25 sucklers.

Top bar bent in the QA on the loader . Rough operator.

I never noticed the QA bar to be honest :blushing:

It was an issue with the MX135, but the MX110 very rarely had issues, unless as you they were wound up.

That was my understanding too, the 150 and 170 had a heavier backend where it was not such an issue.

Did McCormick do anything with them to stop it happening?

During the manufacturing run there was a period when there was faulty diffs installed. These should have be replaced as a mod but a lot of people waited until they went or didnt know there was a problem until they failed i think this has added to the myth of the diff giving trouble. I have seen 135s doing over 200 hp on the pto so really what do people expect when they do this. The transmission was never designed for that sort of power or torque

Had a McCormick Mtx 140 here for 13,000hrs never had diff trouble dynod 170 at pto ( Perkins engine) and now Mx 135 with near 14,000 hrs working everyday dyno’d at 175 2months back and no issue just good quality back end oil and regular service and keep oil levels checked and you’ll be right

A local lad here went out through the windscreen of mx 135 when the diff failed on road at 40k. Not a nice experience. One smart arse told him to take the windscreen bars off the load all and put them on the tractor in case it happened again!

Settle a debate lads, is there any harm by putting an MX into gear by just dropping the shuttle without clutching?

Back