Blue tooth ear piece

The Plantronics voyager here has gone quieter and quieter to the point I can't hear it, even though it says 'volume maximum'. Anyone else had this happen? Its only 12 months old!
Would there be a build up of dust in it maybe?

The Plantronics voyager here has gone quieter and quieter to the point I can't hear it, even though it says 'volume maximum'. Anyone else had this happen? Its only 12 months old!
I’ve had similar in the last couple of weeks except it’s the person on the other end who is having trouble hearing me, mines less than a year old too, thanks @declanc304 for the tip, must try it.

I’ve had similar in the last couple of weeks except it’s the person on the other end who is having trouble hearing me, mines less than a year old too, thanks @declanc304 for the tip, must try it.

It would want to be gentle flow of air id imagine a compressor might damage d ear piece it works on iphones aswell i had to put mine on loudspeaker to hear people but it worked a treat

The speakers and microphones has magnets in them and are very prone to picking up fine dust from grinders, a good magnet held close while blowing air through them is often a big help.

Mine lasted a year and got really low to. I wasn't to bothered as it was only 30 euro... wat did bother me tho was I lost 2 after that in the space of 2 months...going well with the latest one tho!!!

Back