Glyphosate and potential ban

I think the Irish authorities will follow the EU lead.
I would consider the PCS very practical and pro farming, we certainly could have worse people in that role.

Is the Austrian government predominantly Green?

What surprises me is that it is seemingly private individuals finding these holes in the reports. Why did Monsanto with so much resources available to it and with seemingly a lot at stake not do the work to challenge these reports at the time?

What surprises me is that it is seemingly private individuals finding these holes in the reports. Why did Monsanto with so much resources available to it and with seemingly a lot at stake not do the work to challenge these reports at the time?
My guess is an alternative product in the pipeline so they are not overly bothered as the new product they will have patent on again and mega margin.
Edit the lads in BAYER know This too therefore the takeover

Here is a link to a current EU survey.

It relates to the future use of pesticides in the EU.

I would consider it important for anyone with an opinion on the subject to complete it. Apparently, a survey completed by an individual will carry the same weight as one completed by a lobby or interest group.

Once you have registered, it will only take a few minutes to complete.

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/SUDSurvey2020?surveylanguage=en

Here is a link to a current EU survey.

It relates to the future use of pesticides in the EU.

I would consider it important for anyone with an opinion on the subject to complete it. Apparently, a survey completed by an individual will carry the same weight as one completed by a lobby or interest group.

Once you have registered, it will only take a few minutes to complete.

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/SUDSurvey2020?surveylanguage=en
Done, not a bad survey to get your points across, you are allowed answers they don't like.

I had seen a big change in the affects caused by the Sewage in the Slaney over the last few years, I had been wondering was there a big change in cleaning products, but now I am wondering if this is part of the issue?
Are others seeing significantly less vegetation in rivers polluted by town sewage?

I had seen a big change in the affects caused by the Sewage in the Slaney over the last few years, I had been wondering was there a big change in cleaning products, but now I am wondering if this is part of the issue?
Are others seeing significantly less vegetation in rivers polluted by town sewage?
I don’t suppose it’s due to a reduction in N & P getting into the water? We’re being told they have increased.

I don’t suppose it’s due to a reduction in N & P getting into the water? We’re being told they have increased.
Not in this case, it is like the river had been turned toxic, I have been a bit shocked by it the last few times I have been along its banks.
When farm pollution use to be the big issue the river would be nearly chocked with plant growth, lately I am seeing a very odd red alge growing on some rocks and the riverbank vegetation dying off at the point it meets the river water level. the river looks very odd and sick.

Back