Case mx.

Settle a debate lads, is there any harm by putting an MX into gear by just dropping the shuttle without clutching?
Is that even possible? I seem to remember there was a cable from the clutch pedal that stopped you changing gear without putting the clutch down :scratchhead:

Is that even possible? I seem to remember there was a cable from the clutch pedal that stopped you changing gear without putting the clutch down :scratchhead:
He's meaning just move the shuttle lever by the steering wheel into forward or reverse without using the clutch. Your meaning the gear lever?

He's meaning just move the shuttle lever by the steering wheel into forward or reverse without using the clutch. Your meaning the gear lever?
Yes the gear lever is already in gear and then flicking the shuttle into either forward or reverse.

Yes, I thought he was talking about changing gear.

Yes the gear lever is already in gear and then flicking the shuttle into either forward or reverse.
Shouldn't do any damage, that's the whole idea of having a 'clutch less shuttle'

Back