Jcb loaders

Been thinking on this.
How many tractor loaders would your budget buy?
If I had the staff and wanted to really move bales I'd stick a loader on each tractor, and a couple extra trailers and tell each man to get on with it.
Can send one lad to him with a padock or two. Two lads to the one with 100 acres etc etc. Keep everyone happy and shift some serious bales.
Maxxed out on the tractor front as it is as there tied up doing other work too.
A new tractor loader is about 8k I reckon and I cant see the valve on it compared to a purpose built machine capable of lifting more faster and more comfortably.

Reactions: AYF
Dead sound fella loaders would be sent out right by him

Yea our man who puts up the silage with the 60E for us deals with him. My neighbour bought a 50D off him last year and a lad who works with us bought a 50B off him and a lad we do work for bought a 50E. Know a lad locally who bought a volvo 14ton track machine off him to. They ain’t cheap machines but good machines

If you want to play senior football go up to Ring in Castlecomer . I occasionally go in for a drool . The plastic would still be on the seats sometimes. Coogan would have more farmer friendly machines but anytime I go up there I end up in the scrap and it becomes Reeling in the Years looking at disassembled Michigan’s Euclid , Yales and a lot of 1960,s and 70,s nostalgia. Some people go to Nolan Park to see Bob Dylan but I end up in Bolton Hill .
http://www.tringplanthire.com/sales.htm

I was using tm310 today, 3rd gear was too slow so I was using A so it would go up another gear. Every time I slowed down a bit or took my foot of the revs it would go back down a gear with a crash. Is that the way they are or am I doing something wrong?

I was using tm310 today, 3rd gear was too slow so I was using A so it would go up another gear. Every time I slowed down a bit or took my foot of the revs it would go back down a gear with a crash. Is that the way they are or am I doing something wrong?
Yes wrong selection on the field/road mode switch
Switch is by the big red knob under the joystick
Theres 3 modes
Wheat symbol/field mode
Empty trailer symbol-normal road mode
Full trailer symbol-heavy towing road mode

Sounds like your in full trailer mode,keep pressing the switch and look at the dash you will see the symbol changing

There should be a window sticker explaining what gears are used in what mode

I use field mode ,2 on the stick for yard work as that locks it in 4th forward and 3rd reverse

Yes wrong selection on the field/road mode switch
Switch is by the big red knob under the joystick
Theres 3 modes
Wheat symbol/field mode
Empty trailer symbol-normal road mode
Full trailer symbol-heavy towing road mode

Sounds like your in full trailer mode,keep pressing the switch and look at the dash you will see the symbol changing

There should be a window sticker explaining what gears are used in what mode

I use field mode ,2 on the stick for yard work as that locks it in 4th forward and 3rd reverse
20200322_104641.jpg 20200322_104637.jpg

Im looking out for the likes of a jcb 414/ volvo l70 loader on ag tyres. What would a well minded 414 be worth?

Back