Combines

As far as I am aware it is normal for a Deutz concave to have a smaller radius in the middle of the concave. I took one out of my neighbours Topliner a few years ago, and I queried the bigger gap in the middle with Ken Graham. He said this was normal on a Deutz, well at least for a topliner anyway.

Last edited:
As far as I am aware it is normal for a Deutz concave to have a larger radius in the middle of the concave. I took one out of my neighbours Topliner a few years ago, and I queried the bigger gap in the middle with Ken Graham. He said this was normal on a Deutz, well at least for a topliner anyway.
Interesting.

Is this the one the MF fans are drooling over....

https://www.donedeal.ie/combineharvesters-for-sale/mf-32-combine/22497311?campaign=3

MzFjZGE3ZmMwYjlmNzcwYTE5YTgyNDU1ZWQxYmYxNjKL2m_OwswvJ61le_tU8KDLaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjkwMjUwMjR8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
Yeah she too dear though by a good shot.
She is immaculate if anyone's thinking of biting. I was through her a while back but left her behind only on price though. She wants nothing only grease and diesel. I'l probably regret it for ever more!

Last edited:
Yeah she too dear though by a good shot.
She is immaculate if anyone's thinking of biting. I was through her a while back but left her behind only on price though. She wants nothing only grease and diesel. I'l probably regret it for ever more!
I looked at it last year and while it is a spotless machine the owner is asking for to much for it.

Reactions: Bcl
Good combine,them 60 series were a very popular and reliable machine.
04 model must be nearly the last of them that were made.
I presume you are referring to a certain combine in Mr Jeinkinsions yard????
Looks good and probably has a hefty price tag to go along with it!

Good combine,them 60 series were a very popular and reliable machine.
04 model must be nearly the last of them that were made.
I presume you are referring to a certain combine in Mr Jeinkinsions yard????
Looks good and probably has a hefty price tag to go along with it!
How much is he looking for it?

Back