Tirlán (glanbia)

The more turnover the bigger the directors bonus. All plc's are the same, it's a recipe for massive debts for mergers and acquisitions.

People would do well to remember what happened with Arytza and IPL....

We have no one to represent us. What's the betting another drop next month. Bergin and Talbot don't give a crap about the farmer on the ground

We have no one to represent us. What's the betting another drop next month. Bergin and Talbot don't give a crap about the farmer on the ground
I’ve no faith whatsoever in the current chairman, I had time for the previous 2 but the current lad seems a disaster and a real yes man to Bergin.

ordinary board member gets 86k plus benefits so the chairman would be getting double that i,d say, almost as much as @kverneland es 80 gets for paying the best milk price in the country :Whistle2:
:lol::lol::lol: there lies the problem. The west cork boards are on very small expenses roughly 100 euro a meeting 12 to 15 meetings a yr.250 if away for a full day and a trip every second yr.its very easy to make noise about milk price then

Local chairman would be getting 100 k ish to nod and smile and regurgitate a few lines that they feed him. Nice work If you can get it.

Local chairman would be getting 100 k ish to nod and smile and regurgitate a few lines that they feed him. Nice work If you can get it.

He gave a long time in training for the job , and age wise only got the gig in the nick of time.

That job would be more " Wheel him out , shake hands , smile , and warm them up for the kill " , than making decisions .

He gave a long time in training for the job , and age wise only got the gig in the nick of time.

That job would be more " Wheel him out , shake hands , smile , and warm them up for the kill " , than making decisions .

The cynics would say that's why the previous chair suffered a coup d'etat. It was well noted by the Dealer in the Journal at the time too.

They give him his opinion.

The cynics would say that's why the previous chair suffered a coup d'etat. It was well noted by the Dealer in the Journal at the time too.
The farmer board member numbers were being reduced as part of the last spin out, I think it was 3 were losing their seats, a coup was organised in Lou of guaranteed seats, the ex chairman hadn’t a clue what was around the corner.

The farmer board member numbers were being reduced as part of the last spin out, I think it was 3 were losing their seats, a coup was organised in Lou of guaranteed seats, the ex chairman hadn’t a clue what was around the corner.
i often wondered what happened there :no:, and i thought it was to do with getting a better milk price :lol:

Dairygold down a cent to 29.69, 28.14 before vat is added with another cent cut coming for August and September.
Where’s it all gone wrong.:scratchhead:

Back