A record I would say?

Never even heard that this was on. Often Woundered what would happen it when passing. Happy to see you got what you wanted.

What do you call mad money for the anvil ? I thought 3 to 400 was the price of a reasonable anvil ?
Hard to get an opening bid, started at a fiver, sold around 300.
I didn't know that they were making that sort of money now.

Big difference in the ripeness of that corn , in a very small area . Was some of it made up ground ?
The centre green area is a hard core area where my Uncle use to feed his cattle and often store dung, it was not sown and lambs quarter takes over.

The centre green area is a hard core area where my Uncle use to feed his cattle and often store dung, it was not sown and lambs quarter takes over.

I understand the green area.
The corn on the left of picture is golden bright . To the right , it looks weathered.

Have you help gathered for stooking the shelves? What will you pull the binder with ?

I understand the green area.
The corn on the left of picture is golden bright . To the right , it looks weathered.

Have you help gathered for stooking the shelves? What will you pull the binder with ?
I am doing up a Ferguson 35 4cyl, but have a couple of small jobs to do it so may end up using the 4235.
There may be some barley sown into the edges of the hard core and there may be some residual FYM in areas to keep it green.

I am doing up a Ferguson 35 4cyl, but have a couple of small jobs to do it so may end up using the 4235.
There may be some barley sown into the edges of the hard core and there may be some residual FYM in areas to keep it green.
Is it a red one or a grey one?

It is red as long as I know it 45 + years, but everything I have seen while doing it up points to original being a gold belly.
Are there traces of grey and gold paint or what tells you that, the last of the grey and the first of the red were identical, they just changed the colour scheme

It is red as long as I know it 45 + years, but everything I have seen while doing it up points to original being a gold belly.

It's gas that lads painted the bronze 35s red , to make them look newer. And then their scarcity made them a lot more collectable .
Just like a Silver Jubilee 7810 .

Are there traces of grey and gold paint or what tells you that, the last of the grey and the first of the red were identical, they just changed the colour scheme
When we did the starter it seemed like gold on the engine behind the starter but couldn't be sure, then when we did the timing chain the timing cover seemed even more so gold and then finally we removed the air cleaner and the clamps and the air cleaner canister were clearly gold at one stage.

Back