Deutz Tractors

800 hrs me arse, cab trim in tatters..
MjQ1ZDczN2Q0MGUxNjI1MzM4ZDM4ZWZjMTk5MTEzNzRmnNtdcA2NXtqDEu4EijgPaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjk5MDczNjd8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
Exhaust manifold blowing, left mirror missing , cab blower air intake missing.

Maybe the dog ate the trim............:laugh:

800 hrs me arse, cab trim in tatters..
MjQ1ZDczN2Q0MGUxNjI1MzM4ZDM4ZWZjMTk5MTEzNzRmnNtdcA2NXtqDEu4EijgPaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjk5MDczNjd8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
Exhaust manifold blowing, left mirror missing , cab blower air intake missing.

My take exactly, clean alright for It's age but no point in passing it off for something it is not.

No trailer brakes :blushing::confused3:

That Deutz would be your spraying spreading tipping about tractor.
You would use the 26 would be your heavy hauler . You wouldn't want to be going too far though :sweat:

You will need to buy a big trailer before....

Oh wait . There was a thread about that here for a while . A long while:clap:

The one I know of is poor honestly, gutless to an unbelievable degree, clunky gear leaver and light on the back end when using a loader. I don't know how reliable they are but they are not related to the agrotrons and their successors.
Do you have one or have first hand experience of one?

That Deutz would be your spraying spreading tipping about tractor.
You would use the 26 would be your heavy hauler . You wouldn't want to be going too far though :sweat:

You will need to buy a big trailer before....

Oh wait . There was a thread about that here for a while . A long while:clap:

26??! I'll have you know young man It's a 3600 we have here....

The brakes got hot yes. But if the crap was kept off them they were fine. Also a lot of those old deutz were designed with air brakes in mind. They are optional in all the parts books back to dx 90. Problem was no one had brakes in trailers 40 years ago not on agricultural ones anyway. We used to plumb the brake hose on to one of the spools and it was a help on steep hills.

Like that DX that was owned by the now deceased man on the cross a couple of miles from me ?
Brakes were a weak point alright, in saying that they were a good simple tractor and that 3.90 wouldn't be dear if it's genuine

Brakes were a weak point alright, in saying that they were a good simple tractor and that 3.90 wouldn't be dear if it's genuine

You wouldn't get the back end of a 4 wd 390 for 8500. It doesent mention hours though ? Could be a sign they are high ? It looks straight though .

You wouldn't get the back end of a 4 wd 390 for 8500. It doesent mention hours though ? Could be a sign they are high ? It looks straight though .

Very straight and most came in 2wd. It's not far off It's market value really in any case I think. Tafkat will no doubt disagree!

Back