high houred heros

There not too far out at all, big saveing is made on the raod as it's doing 55k @1700 rpm where my own is doing 43 @2200

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

whats the fuel consumption at 55k @1700 rpm and at 43 @2200 respectively ?

Taught this deserved a mention on here, replacement tractor I have at the moment is a 141 reg 6210r with 4340 hours! It came from wexford, previous owner must never have sat out of it!
View attachment 31721
View attachment 31722
View attachment 31723

i,d guess she was on a bulk meal blower for an agri merchant in ferns but i could be way out in that maybe some of the other wex lads will know for certain:confused:

i,d guess she was on a bulk meal blower for an agri merchant in ferns but i could be way out in that maybe some of the other wex lads will know for certain:confused:

Id say your right there's a couple of meal dockets in the cab!

I'd say that's her.judging by the wear on the tyre too the camber on the road has it worn plus I see him in a 151 yesterday

I'd say that's her.judging by the wear on the tyre too the camber on the road has it worn plus I see him in a 151 yesterday

Tandem axle blower??

Has the 151 a good while now, maybe February if we are thinking of the same fella.

Not a tractor but still a farm machine...https://www.profi.co.uk/news/eurotier-18-nearly-34000-hour-mixer-wagon-classic
eurotier_2._rmh_ron4344.jpg

I have 8000 hours till I need a new Vario and I could transfer some of the money on the mantlepiece from the buy a Vario fund to buy Bog Man a bigger yacht fund.
Tread carefully, maybe that was her second replacement vario. :unsure:

I have 8000 hours till I need a new Vario and I could transfer some of the money on the mantlepiece from the buy a Vario fund to buy Bog Man a bigger yacht fund.

Would you have not the "buy a Vario" fund to buy the last Fendt the Crow traded?

Would you have not the "buy a Vario" fund to buy the last Fendt the Crow traded?
The buy a Vario fund is Ringfenced to buy a Vario for the present Fendt when it needs it.
It’s gone to the North of Ireland as far as I know and was priced very high.

Back