The auction thread.

The one thing that struck me with nearly all the tractors was the lack of rubber! All prices are plus Vat too. I thought the Renault Cergos and Zetor 9641 made enough and should sell at what was offered.
I thought the same. Compared to the other prices they seemed dear. Make you think about some of the other tractors.
Are some of those hours plus 10k I wonder?

The one thing that struck me with nearly all the tractors was the lack of rubber! All prices are plus Vat too. I thought the Renault Cergos and Zetor 9641 made enough and should sell at what was offered.

I thought the same on.price , considering they are basically trade sales .

I thought the same. Compared to the other prices they seemed dear. Make you think about some of the other tractors.
Are some of those hours plus 10k I wonder?

We're they sold at all ?

A good way to get a crowd in to see your stock ?

Well unless they are absolute scrap. Incl vat this Claas 640 totals c.€16k. 2008 with 5000 hrs.

Lot of tractor for the money

31FE2368-2978-49D5-BEFF-1CC54F41AB81.png

The only sprayer I saw sold was a Bargam and I'm fairly sure 4800 was what it went for. I left after the MF combine and didn't see any of the others going. I do know you could have bought a trampoline for 50 euro :laugh:

Did you take notice of any of the tractors? were they cheap at the reported prices or well worn units?

That's the way it was portrayed in the media too but clearly reality was different.

Did anybody see or hear what the McHale 550 baler made?
Curious to hear about that baler myself. One of the lads with us on Saturday is a McHale man and he was over that baler in a fair amount of detail and reckoned it's a very good machine.

Had a man ring about our old 3610 that didn’t sell , only up to 5000 but surprised it didn’t sell , they surely must have it written down to that now , they have it 4 years ..... I’d say a small bit more would buy it.

Had a man ring about our old 3610 that didn’t sell , only up to 5000 but surprised it didn’t sell , they surely must have it written down to that now , they have it 4 years ..... I’d say a small bit more would buy it.
tbh, me and dad were surprised about the fx48 and 6810. that 6810 was nearing what it was worth and the fx was at handy enough money as it was. i guess the 4wd on the 6810 adds a bit of value to it. also the timing of the auction with harvest season round the corner, shouldve helped the combines to sell.

tbh, me and dad were surprised about the fx48 and 6810. that 6810 was nearing what it was worth and the fx was at handy enough money as it was. i guess the 4wd on the 6810 adds a bit of value to it. also the timing of the auction with harvest season round the corner, shouldve helped the combines to sell.
I'd imagine most of that stuff was traded in its sins so to speak so wouldn't be the most attractive to someone that wanted to put it to work in the near future, buyer beware and all that.

I'd imagine most of that stuff was traded in its sins so to speak so wouldn't be the most attractive to someone that wanted to put it to work in the near future, buyer beware and all that.
alot of those would need a few grand spent on them at least

Another day out for cheap Fiats and Fords..... :scared:
https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagemachinery-for-sale/over-55-tractors-for-auction/22739497

ZjA5ZGExMmE2ZjFiNmNmODJlYzY0ZmIwZjBjMWE2YzAEAoQQP_mviUX7IqhDIa6yaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzA3OTI1MTl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Back