The auction thread.

I thought Bord na Mona hired tractors in recent years?
Have these been sitting around for ages or were they in use

They must be hiring in NHs for close on 20 years now. I remember they had quite a few early TMs hired in anyway.

To my eyes, most of those tractors look like they have been standing several years or more and most outside too :tdown:

They must be hiring in NHs for close on 20 years now. I remember they had quite a few early TMs hired in anyway.

To my eyes, most of those tractors look like they have been standing several years or more and most outside too :tdown:
Most of those haven't run in years..
Ya where the hell are they pulling them out of?
Edge of the bog I'd imagine.

wont stop the likes of bennets up in courtmacsherry from buying them

Anyone go or hear anything from the Duncan fencing retirement auction today, wat did the cx130 case digger make ?
was there but left by lot 189. the actual kit we wanted to see were last naturallly. wouldve been sitting there til half 4 before we got to see the tractors. dad wouldve liked to see how much the digger made too. kinda on the hunt for a 12-13t tracks. also based off of the first hundred or so lots which were all posts, wires and fences, you're man made some handy money off them.

38000 for the cx 130. Didn't catch the trailers. Some absolute bargains, I wouldn't be surprised if the man has second thoughts. 3000 for a 2012 amazone one pass, 18000 for a 13000 hour fendt 820, 32000 for a very nice 2014 puma cvx 160 with quicke q66

38000 for the cx 130. Didn't catch the trailers. Some absolute bargains, I wouldn't be surprised if the man has second thoughts. 3000 for a 2012 amazone one pass, 18000 for a 13000 hour fendt 820, 32000 for a very nice 2014 puma cvx 160 with quicke q66

Are those prices plus VAT?

I remember the Bord na móna mf 8120s in a yard near clonbologue 15 years ago. They mustn't have moved since. What a waste

Another day out for cheap Fiats and Fords..... :scared:
https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagemachinery-for-sale/over-55-tractors-for-auction/22739497

ZjA5ZGExMmE2ZjFiNmNmODJlYzY0ZmIwZjBjMWE2YzAEAoQQP_mviUX7IqhDIa6yaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzA3OTI1MTl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Just looked through the auction catalogue today, it looks to me a lot of stuff has just been sprayed around or is it just me.

The condition of the three cylinder Fords in particular.:scared:

Just looked through the auction catalogue today, it looks to me a lot of stuff has just been sprayed around or is it just me.

The condition of the three cylinder Fords in particular.:scared:
How can they have so much stuff hanging apart, heard the phrase bend a crowbar in a bog but these lads seem to be able to make shite of anything in the bog.

Back