case cvx's

Anyone tell me what these vault codes are? Cvx 1195, only flashes up when accelerating fast on road and tractor loses power. I imagine it is fuel related.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 42
Anyone tell me what these vault codes are? Cvx 1195, only flashes up when accelerating fast on road and tractor loses power. I imagine it is fuel related.
We have a bit of a problem here, because yours is a 1195 and not a 1190 the codes are different, yours has a different fuel system so therefore a different engine controller (eem). Sorry we can't help with that one but fuel filters would be first if not already done.

We have a bit of a problem here, because yours is a 1195 and not a 1190 the codes are different, yours has a different fuel system so therefore a different engine controller (eem). Sorry we can't help with that one but fuel filters would be first if not already done.
you'd think they try and keep some consistency when it comes to that stuff in that series of cvx

Would it be the same as a 195 then?

you'd think they try and keep some consistency when it comes to that stuff in that series of cvx
The 1195 was only made for a few months in 2003, what the reason for using a common rail system was I don't know or why it wasn't kept, the rest of the tractor would be the same.
Would it be the same as a 195 then?
It could be, the part no' for pump and injectors seem the same!! Haven't a manual here for the 150-195's :tdown:

Well guys, new to the cvx screen. Was wondering what tractors there is out there for sale at the minute also would like to know the good and the bad things about these machines.
Thanks Jordan

I’m away until tuesday morning, but i’m fairly certain i have these codes on an external HD in the office, if you are not sorted before tuesday evening, send me a PM and i’ll try and dig them out. @Win same applies if its any benefit i’ll send them on.

The 1195 was short lived, purely down to emissions, 1190 was Tier2, the cut off for going T3 in 2005 was something like 177hp and the 1190 fell into it, so the decision was made to emissionise the 1190 by making the 1195, it sat there until the entire new range was introduced in 2007 and the CVX 195 came with it, replacing the 1195, the tier 3 CVX’s for me are the nicest of the lot, but command mental money.

Seen a few comments saying this machine had a bit of a hard life. Anyone know anything about it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190908_095849_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190908_095849_com.android.chrome.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 85
279CCBC2-EA66-483C-94E5-52378E52297C.jpeg
I’m away until tuesday morning, but i’m fairly certain i have these codes on an external HD in the office, if you are not sorted before tuesday evening, send me a PM and i’ll try and dig them out. @Win same applies if its any benefit i’ll send them on.

The 1195 was short lived, purely down to emissions, 1190 was Tier2, the cut off for going T3 in 2005 was something like 177hp and the 1190 fell into it, so the decision was made to emissionise the 1190 by making the 1195, it sat there until the entire new range was introduced in 2007 and the CVX 195 came with it, replacing the 1195, the tier 3 CVX’s for me are the nicest of the lot, but command mental money.

My tier 3 160 helping @Win with some drilling while he finishes off baling straw

Seen a few comments saying this machine had a bit of a hard life. Anyone know anything about it.
It had the stepper motor done last year I think, it has also had brakes although might be a few years now. The bushes on the shocks of the cab suspension need doing, there was a ridiculous figure quoted for ones off Case surely they could be got elsewhere for a few quid. Think there might be a spool not working, it's had some electrical issues recently but that would be the operator not the tractors fault. As I said above the thing pulls like a train though!! With a bit of tlc it would more than likely be fine.

See below, gives you enough to go on for a while anyway. - these were written by an Austrian and as such the language can be odd, so take your time to make sure you understand what they are saying, if it refers to a test adapter, this is a special tool, but something like a mulitmeter might get you going.

EEM3 - 241 Final stage 1, short-circuit to battery +
Description:
The ground supply of the high pressure pump solenoid valve Y20 has a short-circuit on battery +.

Possible causes:
1. Faulty cable
2. Faulty engine controller

Reaction:
EC is stored and warning lamp is activated.
Solution:

NOTE:
As soon as the cause of the error code has been removed, you must delete the error code and check the
system for proper functioning.
1. Before proceeding clear the error code. Turn the starter switch to the "OFF" position. Wait 5 seconds and turn the
starter switch to the "ON" position. If the fault re-occurs, continue with step 2.

2. Check the electrical connections of the high pressure pump solenoid valve Y20 and the connector X16/1 of the
engine controller.

a) Ensure the connector is connected, not damaged, the pins are in the correct position and that the fit is tight.
Repair or replace as required.

b) If the electrical connections are OK, continue

3. Check the ground supply for a short-circuit on battery +.

a) Connect the test adapter to the connector X2/21. (Solenoid valve unplugged) Turn the starter switch to "ON".
Measure the voltage between connector X2/21 PIN1 and ground. If the voltage indicated is approximately +4
volts, continue to step 0.
b) If a short-circuit is displayed on battery +, rerpair or replace the cable.
4. If no short-circuit exists you can load the current engine software version. If the error re-occurs, replace the engine controller.

EEM3 - 446 Fuel delivery pressure, too low

Description:
The fuel delivery pressure is lower than 0.75 bar.
Possible causes:
1. No fuel in the tank
2. Fuel filter is clogged
3. Air in the delivery circuit
4. Faulty fuel delivery system (fuel pump)
5. Faulty connector or wiring
6. Faulty fuel delivery pressure
7. Faulty engine controller

Reaction:
EC is stored and the warning lamp is activated. The engine power is reduced to 75% and the engine speed limited to
1,800 rpm.

Solution:
NOTE:
As soon as the cause of the error code has been removed, you must delete the error code and check the
system for proper functioning.
1. Check the mechanical components of the fuel delivery system for proper function. (fuel level in the tank, fuel
filter,
fuel pump, hoses and pipes) Check the fuel delivery pressure and then vent the system.
a) If the cause of the delivery pressure being too low lies in a mechanical component, remedy this fault.
b) If the mechanical components are OK, the fault lies in the electrical system. Go to step 2

2. Check connector X3/39 of the fuel delivery pressure sensor B39 and connector X36/1 of the engine controller.
a) Check whether the connectors are plugged in, there is no damage, the pins are in the right position and the
connectors are secure. Repair or replace as required.
b) If the connectors are okay, continue to step 3.
3. Check the sensor supply using test adapter
a) Connect the test adapter to the connector X3/39. (Sensor unplugged) Turn the starter switch
to the "ON" position and measure the supply voltage between connection:
X3/39 PIN3 and PIN1.

The displayed voltage must be 5 volts. If the voltage is not reached, go to step 4.
b) If the supply voltage is correct, go to step 5.
4. Check the wiring to the sensor for short-circuit to ground and for breaks.
a) Disconnect connector X36/1 from the engine controller. Check between connector:

X3/39 PIN2 and ground
X3/39 PIN3 and ground
X3/39 PIN1 and X36/1 PIN17
X3/39 PIN2 and X36/1 PIN21
X3/39 PIN3 and X36/1 PIN31
If a short-circuit to ground or a break is displayed, repair or replace the cable.

5. Check the sensor.
a) Connect the connector X36/1 to the engine controller and the sensor to the test adapter. Turn the starter switch
to the "ON" position and check the signal voltage between connector:
X3/39 PIN2 and PIN1
The displayed signal voltage must be about 1.9 volts. If the voltage is not reached, replace the sensor.
If the signal voltage is OK, replace the engine controller.

Got a 08 cvx 195, the handbrake seems to be Not releasing sometimes after trying to go forward or backwards. Anyone any ideas where to start Can’t even find the handbrake is it a transmission brake?

Back