Older diggers for farm use

What's the seventh lever for beside the controls for the backhoe, is it a lock for the backhoe to stop it sliding over and back

On the ball .:Thumbp2:. Usually the ram is seized . A Man I learnt a lot from about MF diggers told me after I replaced the seal in those locking rams , told me , " Now that you have those seals replaced in the clamp rams , Put the back actor over to the right hand side . Then , remove that handle ". I didn't do that . But they seized up themselves , due to lack of use . So , the back actor is over on the right this 15 years .

On the ball .:Thumbp2:. Usually the ram is seized . A Man I learnt a lot from about MF diggers told me after I replaced the seal in those locking rams , told me , " Now that you have those seals replaced in the clamp rams , Put the back actor over to the right hand side . Then , remove that handle ". I didn't do that . But they seized up themselves , due to lack of use . So , the back actor is over on the right this 15 years .
Right as you stand behind it, or right as you look back at it?
Any backhoe I ever had or drove was at the left as you looked back at it

I'd always have the back actor at the right side of machine when sitting in the seat facing forward. Helps stability on the road due to road camber. Easy enough to overturn a digger on a roundabout with the back actor at the left side when travelling on!

Arm generally sits wherever it was last used here but I much prefer it to the right of me when digging! Not sure if it’s from the odd time being on track machines?

I like digging with the back actor in the middle. If I am cleaning a ditch with ditching bucket it gives you a better view and if you angle the front of the digger a few degrees out gives you stability and reach into the ditch and a few feet extra to get the spoil out of the way .
Digging a trench the jacks do not interfere with the stability of the trench.

Have you nothing better to be doing , than

Did he divulge what he had to part with ?
7 ?
I'm not sure to be honest, he did tell me but I'd have no interest so it went straight out the other ear :undecided: He rang me about going there on Friday, I did tell him that he will be putting his hands deep in his pockets.

I was thinking the same, that must have made good money in the UK, then bring it home, convert to Euro, Profit, Vat..
Might not be a lot of change from €10k...

That was more my thinking alright!!

Any 50b that's going middling well seems to make 3 to 3.5k. 50d's are now a rare condition it seems and I don't know why.

The later 50h and 50hxs are all up on 7k plus for anything decent too.

And thats even before we talk about anything that is near mint (at least Cosmetically )

Back