case cvx's

Is it yours now?
No. There’s a guy from Brittany to see it next weekend, but if he doesn’t buy??

My biggest concern would be the engine. He showed me invoices for a new ecu, but the engine revs out off the clock in a fog of black smoke...once you lay off the revs it belches blue smoke. Saying that, it’s a lively motor.

He painted the rear wheel rims with a paint brush...
Tractor is 18yrs old!

Let me know if you’re interested Win.

No. There’s a guy from Brittany to see it next weekend, but if he doesn’t buy??

My biggest concern would be the engine. He showed me invoices for a new ecu, but the engine revs out off the clock in a fog of black smoke...once you lay off the revs it belches blue smoke. Saying that, it’s a lively motor.

He painted the rear wheel rims with a paint brush...
Tractor is 18yrs old!

Let me know if you’re interested Win.
Pump and injectors probably want doing, there's a valve in the pump that breaks causing excessive black smoke, what did it start like?

Pump and injectors probably want doing, there's a valve in the pump that breaks causing excessive black smoke, what did it start like?
Surprisingly it started first tip of the key. My own ones turn a couple of times before kicking off.

A question for the Cs/Steyr minds out there... The Cs130 has a developed a weird problem, drove perfect yesterday, today turned the dead switch and a side light came on, very odd, then the key did nothing. Odd as well. After poking around, there's no fuses gone, no obvious wires damaged. If the lights are turned on, the side light goes out, then if you pull up the stalk as if to use the headlights, the dash lights up as if you've turned the key, then if you turn the key while holding the stalk the starter kicks but does nothing, then "EE" appears on the little pillar display..... :confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3:

A question for the Cs/Steyr minds out there... The Cs130 has a developed a weird problem, drove perfect yesterday, today turned the dead switch and a side light came on, very odd, then the key did nothing. Odd as well. After poking around, there's no fuses gone, no obvious wires damaged. If the lights are turned on, the side light goes out, then if you pull up the stalk as if to use the headlights, the dash lights up as if you've turned the key, then if you turn the key while holding the stalk the starter kicks but does nothing, then "EE" appears on the little pillar display..... :confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3:
Sounds like your battery is dead, id bypass the deadman to rule that out first. After you have checked power in battery, then put voltmeter the other side of the deadman and see what power you have

As said check what power you have first, ''EE'' is a lack of power or the correct voltage to the transmission ECU, this supply comes via fuse F24 on the circuit board under the steering wheel.

Good suggestions but no joy on either. Still head scratching here.
You got me at the moment tbh, a short on the circuit board under the dash maybe, that's the only place the things you've mentioned above could get muddled.

Had a CS 110 here a while back that the pto would start but not keep going, that turned out to be a piece of foam that had dropped into a connector and a leaky roof. The wet foam was shorting across two terminals and messing up the signal from the speed sensor!!! So it can be as simple as something like that.

Back