The older Zetors

Lads were using them to block gaps in hedges 20 years ago I don't think there was any in a museum.

I never took the Kerry lads the type to be flashing their wealth atound. Mpre cure hoors. Suppose the neighbours know a lads well off , when he can park a tractor in a gap , instead of.buyinh a gate .:rolleyes2:

Not all Crystals are blocking.a gap . Taken today
20190810_191000.jpg :boat:

I never took the Kerry lads the type to be flashing their wealth atound. Mpre cure hoors. Suppose the neighbours know a lads well off , when he can park a tractor in a gap , instead of.buyinh a gate .:rolleyes2:

View attachment 68707 :boat:

As they'd say around 'you got the in-gin done in her?' :Thumbp2:

As they'd say around 'you got the in-gin done in her?' :Thumbp2:

Yep. Got it back last week . Dropped a valve , mashed into a piston . A bit of debris sucked into next cylinder.

Crank perfect , so just bearings . 4 pistons and liners . all new valves and guides , head planed. Alternator.
No idea of cost yet . He takes his time and has the tag of " The blackrock Clinic " with some :rolleyes2::eek3:
It was in close proximity to one of @laoisfarmer deere johns for surgery in said hospital.

Yep. Got it back last week . Dropped a valve , mashed into a piston . A bit of debris sucked into next cylinder.

Crank perfect , so just bearings . 4 pistons and liners . all new valves and guides , head planed. Alternator.
No idea of cost yet . He takes his time and has the tag of " The blackrock Clinic " with some :rolleyes2::eek3:
It was in close proximity to one of @laoisfarmer deere johns for surgery in said hospital.
Oil pressure was a bit low so was more a precautionary measure ,although it will be around for another 11k hrs so well worth it

View attachment 68707 :boat:
If you knew the things I've found in gaps :eek3:
I was only joking.
There was alot of them around here one time nobody had any mass on them just abused them to death.
My father always says if a man bought a new massey or Ford that time half the country would come to see it would be so well minded they would nearly bring it into the house at night.
The zetors weren't minded because they were cheap

Looks a very clean one. I'd imagine an exporter would offer you pittance for it the way it was so a worthwhile job.

A nice 6cyl conversion.
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/zetor-8045/22699300

MDI4NTcwNDA1ZDI5Mjk0YjA5ZGRlZWI1M2UxOTkxYjTpYGLoTayw4lVF566oH45XaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzA1MDgxMTN8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Back