I'm Looking For...

its the compensator valve so basically it controls the hydraulic pump its a complicated piece of kit. they have a complicated hyd system on these tractors. the only way around it is to change the hyd system on the tractor.

Anyone here know of anyone breaking power harrow? Kuhn 3003 here and we sheared one of the shafts out of it tonight. Does roaches in wexford do those machines?.

Anyone here know of anyone breaking power harrow? Kuhn 3003 here and we sheared one of the shafts out of it tonight. Does roaches in wexford do those machines?.
Don't think he breaks power harrows but I could be mistaken, haven't seen any there.

What did you twist it off DP? Did that Sisu power cause the harm!!
A rock about football size nash. The brother knew he hit it but said the harrow only popped out over it. 20 odd yards away the tines and tine holder along with half the shaft dropped off. I'd say the power of the Sisu forerunner (actually a Valmet engine) didn't help.
A friend was in a week ago and wondered what it would take to make the 3690 die so we tried it. 6 inches deep of tilling and 8.5 mph not km forward speed with a good enough pull up a hilly bit to make her grunt. That 90 is an animal for power it has to be said. @laoisfarmer next time your talking to HM ask him about it. He followed it for me last Sunday power harrowing and talk about a happy man.

A rock about football size nash. The brother knew he hit it but said the harrow only popped out over it. 20 odd yards away the tines and tine holder along with half the shaft dropped off. I'd say the power of the Sisu forerunner (actually a Valmet engine) didn't help.
A friend was in a week ago and wondered what it would take to make the 3690 die so we tried it. 6 inches deep of tilling and 8.5 mph not km forward speed with a good enough pull up a hilly bit to make her grunt. That 90 is an animal for power it has to be said. @laoisfarmer next time your talking to HM ask him about it. He followed it for me last Sunday power harrowing and talk about a happy man.
Ive broke 3 of them shafts on the dowdeswell here you'd change them in 20min on them very handy do

Back