Todays Photo

1. Some thing similar- I found this last winter on a field where belly grass had been spread recently. You will often find bits of plastic in the belly grass bound into balls from been inside the cattle. This one had six different types of plastic in it. Baler twine, polly wire, net rap, bale plastic, silage pit plastic and nylon rope. I would love to see the yard that animal came out of.

How many individual pieces of wire and twine in this scene?[/QUOTE]
0C8EDA6E-82CD-4DB5-8FF9-E0687D01F08E.jpeg

Is that one of the shores you put in last year , across the road ? Jobs a goodun :Thumbp2:.

Imagine the harm it would be doing if it wasnt flowing.

Ya that's the spot. That shore never stopped running during the drought last summer. Was trickling away

How do you manage tramlines etc when sowing with 2 drills? Start with one stroke in the middle of the field and either drill works off it towards opposite sides of the field?
I’d say both are on auto steer or even one is, the tractor on autosteer can put in the tramlines and the other sows away between them, well that’s we did it last backend

How do you manage tramlines etc when sowing with 2 drills? Start with one stroke in the middle of the field and either drill works off it towards opposite sides of the field?
Usually just one puts the tramlines in, if you're on 3 mtr drill 24m tramlines it's every 8th run so as long as the drills stay in the same order tramlines become every 4th run

Back