Axle brackets

Axle brackets last 6 years until recently, on bigger tractor now no axle brackets, behaving perfect won’t be going back

That's me finally got the sub frame on to make it 5 point new latches as well so the whole thing is tight to the back of the tractor , hardly any movement on it at all now . Totally transformed it . Before I was down gears and it still felt to fast. now back up to the speed I was going at before and making a far better job easier . Differance is night and day

That's me finally got the sub frame on to make it 5 point new latches as well so the whole thing is tight to the back of the tractor , hardly any movement on it at all now . Totally transformed it . Before I was down gears and it still felt to fast. now back up to the speed I was going at before and making a far better job easier . Differance is night and day

You get a new cutter?

Its the users choice what he wants and he didn't like three point linkage simple as!!!!! I honestly don't think you'd get a set of brackets for a 'diesel 20'.
Think you'd want the far side tyre full of lead or something similar

Funny-Fat-Woman-On-Without-Wheel-Tractor.jpg

Would you need to take off the stabilisers on each side of a 6000 series deere? I was thinking of changing up To axle brackets soon but I couldn't afford to lose these as the tractor is used for tillage as well. Also 650 tyres.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes
Would you need to take off the stabilisers on each side of a 6000 series deere? I was thinking of changing up To axle brackets soon but I couldn't afford to lose these as the tractor is used for tillage as well. Also 650 tyres.
yes whip them off not that big of a job

Yes

yes whip them off not that big of a job

You would have to swap the brackets with the stabilizers every time you put on and off the trimmer? Are you meaning the bolts around the axle holding on the stabilizers as well?

You would have to swap the brackets with the stabilizers every time you put on and off the trimmer? Are you meaning the bolts around the axle holding on the stabilizers as well?
On mine i took off original stabilisers and now if i need them i got old fashioned chain type stabilisers that bolt onto axle brackets

Back