Wanted 1500l - 3000l stainless tank

Ozzy Scott

Im looking for a 1500 - 3000l stainless steel tank to act as a bowser mounted on a chassis, so a strong cyclinder tank or old sprayer/tank would do the trick, but im looking to keep spend small.

Thanks

Im looking for a 1500 - 3000l stainless steel tank to act as a bowser mounted on a chassis, so a strong cyclinder tank or old sprayer/tank would do the trick, but im looking to keep spend small.

Thanks
A milk tank? Plenty of those smaller ones around with the grants on new ones

I’m sure If they were chassis mounted with some sort of a brace around it then they would be fine
It's a chance I couldnt take as its will be carrying a premixed fertiliser. Prefer to start with tank suitable for the job, as otherwise an environmental clean up due to a crack could be €€€€€€

It's a chance I couldnt take as its will be carrying a premixed fertiliser. Prefer to start with tank suitable for the job, as otherwise an environmental clean up due to a crack could be €€€€€€
Get some lad to baffle a milk tank.
Are you going down the liquid fert route? Are you getting a tank in the yard so it’s filled in bulk from omex or the likes?

Have been on liquid fert for the last year, but it's a foliar fertiliser I'm using so different to just liquid soil based. I need to get properly set up for it this year. I reckon a milk tank wouldnt have a strong enough wall.

That's what I was thinking originally, but I'm nearly certain they wouldnt have the structural strength for road work

I know of three that were used on the road daily, I think they might have been packo, they would probably be scarce

Back