6 Nations 2020

Ireland really stepped up ,good game. Still some mistake at crucial times. Romain poit is still a Bollox of a ref and never seems to like Ireland . Even though Murray had a good game with fast passes he still takes to much out of the ball before he passes , either a step or a big wind up, cooney only on for 10 mins but passing was a lot quicker from the base of the ruck and I don’t think we would have got the last try if Murray was at 9.

BBZN0VA.img

If Cooney had more game time I think he'll be a fine player. Stockdale has done nothing to merit his selection lately. And I think Ryan is the most overrated player since Gavin Henson

I'd have to say lads you'd hadn't arrived in the first half, an if I'm being picky not really sure your try was grounded proper, but hey how thas rugby

I didn’t know there was a match. Haven’t heard the news in a couple of days. I live in my own dimension a lot of the time.

If Cooney had more game time I think he'll be a fine player. Stockdale has done nothing to merit his selection lately. And I think Ryan is the most overrated player since Gavin Henson
It was shite, Stockdale, Larmour and Murray made schoolboy errors letting England score, Sexton's kicking was dire, they have to start Cooney and Byrne against Italy, only saving grace was England didn't get a bonus point and Eoin Farrell is a tramp of the highest order, what went on between him and Stander was yellow card stuff.

Ireland played shite, Murray should have been taken off earlier. Sexton was really bad and I think if he wasn’t captain he also would have been subbed. Thought the pack had a good game and can only play what’s put in front of them and that never seemed to be the ball as they were never running onto it.
England were also bad, they are nothing special ,take itoge out of the pack and they loss a lot of the aggression n the pack. There backs are slick in fairness and well able to move the ball but they never really made any line breaks, if Ireland were awake for the first two “lucky tries” , well maybe stockdale might learn from his massive mistake, England wouldn’t have gotten there tails up and it might have been a different story.

Nice to see Watson getting an early try on his first game back. Seems a really likeable guy and was a standout on the last lions tour. Real excitement when he's on the ball

Back