Covid 19

at something like half 2 in the morning. Wtf

Yea there was an argument between him and his father, police were called, got aggressive and spat in the guards face, claiming he had corona virus, two guards now in self isolation over it. Too much corona extra I'd say.. :drunk:

If garages are locked down and you need a puncture (or whatever) repaired, there will be garages open near the motorways that will be open to do tow away services.

Agri garages/main dealers, if on skeleton staffing levels, will be swamped with work...register a breakdown like leaking crankshaft seal for when you ‘might’ need service fairly lively.

Buy local. Local merchants/coops will/should have everything you need. I made the mistake of buying herbicides for winter crops from a merchant 400km away a month ago, and I’m still waiting on delivery.

If the cops stop you checking paperwork get them to initial the paperwork because it can make things easier if you meet an awkward cop later on your journey.

The regs are pretty unworkable here for staff...if you’re changing driver on a tractor it’s got to be disinfected for a minimum of 6hrs. Best to get drivers to pick and stick to a particular tractor. Better put some thought into that because you don’t what a driver, eg, on the sprayer tractor that can’t spray. Cops will check this.

Stay safe, stay isolated.

Is it safe to assume quarries are closed?

Looking for some chippings from roadstone but no answer. nothing on their website/twitter either

It is in 17 nursing homes at this stage. One Nursing Home in the East of the country lost 8 residents in one day last week. Local nursing home has had very strict measures in place for the last month. No visitors. Staff are almost living inside the place.

Is it safe to assume quarries are closed?

Looking for some chippings from roadstone but no answer. nothing on their website/twitter either
Very awkward for roadstone. Some products might be classed essential, i heard so imagine they will make some statement shorthly. Gates closed to Joe public though surely

Neighbour works in road stone. They are closed but are to be on call for emergencies for Irish water or something. My dad was talking to him.

I'm far from an emergency. Just making up work to occupy myself in the evenings now the clocks have changed.

We ought to be thankful we're not in America, looks like they've got big trouble looming.
My cousin is a nurse in a small hospital in Boston. 42 members of staff tested positive in 1 day. It's rampant. New York looks like its going to be in serious bother.

Back