Covid 19

My daughters German teacher died on Monday. He was 52yrs old with no underlying health problems.

A former primary school maths teacher of hers is critical condition in ICU. She’s 48.

A man a few doors from me died last weekend. He was 55 and was asthmatic all his life.

France is not being forthright about the amount of deaths from Cv-19. Its *only* counting deaths in hospitals. I believe the UK is using the same metric.

My daughters German teacher died on Monday. He was 52yrs old with no underlying health problems.

A former primary school maths teacher of hers is critical condition in ICU. She’s 48.

A man a few doors from me died last weekend. He was 55 and was asthmatic all his life.

France is not being forthright about the amount of deaths from Cv-19. Its *only* counting deaths in hospitals. I believe the UK is using the same metric.
Could be here too, heard the phrase 'amount that died in hospital' yesterday.

I suspect that China seriously mislead the world with regards to the number of people that died. Its impossible that with 1.4 billion people, they could only have a death total of ~4000 people. It has been suggested that more than 100,000 people have died in China. They are examining decreases in mobile phone use. The figures that they released just can't be accurate.

I suspect that China seriously mislead the world with regards to the number of people that died. Its impossible that with 1.4 billion people, they could only have a death total of ~4000 people. It has been suggested that more than 100,000 people have died in China. They are examining decreases in mobile phone use. The figures that they released just can't be accurate.

China 3318 deaths,pure bs.
873C5111-1134-4598-9C41-381B33BE803A.png

I heard the same as well, seems a odd way of counting deaths. Does it matter where u die??
I guess they’re only reporting deaths that been tested positive, care homes for instance where its suspected but have not been tested don’t come into it maybe?

I guess they’re only reporting deaths that been tested positive, care homes for instance where its suspected but have not been tested don’t come into it maybe?
Maybe, but it’s putting out a false figure of deaths, when the Chinese do it we complain.

I couldn’t believe this morning that as Rte Science correspondent, George admitted that he had no idea what a chemical buffer was. Even if he didn’t know, he should keep it to himself!
I know what Buffers are on trains or in a railway station . Our Chemistry teacher Miss O Donovan must have left before we started learning about Buffers . She was replaced by Dick Roache that used to train the hurling team . If Miss O Donovan had stayed on I reckon I would have won the Noble prize for Chemistry .

Back