Maybe better to leave as is... Rauch, isobus and intelliview

DCol

Maybe I'm being optimistic or foolish, or both. At the minute the rauch spreader is section controlled by a trimble cfx750, which then links to the spreaders own control box. GPS receiver is on the spreader bogey. Seeing as the tractor is isobus compatible, is it possible to connect directly to the intelliview screen and not use the other 2 boxes?

It works perfectly fine now, only for the cab gets small when everything is setup.

Maybe I'm being optimistic or foolish, or both. At the minute the rauch spreader is section controlled by a trimble cfx750, which then links to the spreaders own control box. GPS receiver is on the spreader bogey. Seeing as the tractor is isobus compatible, is it possible to connect directly to the intelliview screen and not use the other 2 boxes?

It works perfectly fine now, only for the cab gets small when everything is setup.

yes, can’t talk for the spreader side as it would depend on what the controller is on the spreader.

but TaskController over VT is an option on. intelliview 4.

you need an unlock code for Task Controller and obviously a GPS feed into it.

If your tractor is Guidance ready, you can fit your antenna through that Loom that is already in place, if not and you want to proceed down this route, you can wire an antenna directly to the screen via the serial port on the rear. You can make a cable up or buy pre made from CNH,

i’ve had it working using Trimble (CNH branded) 162, 262 and 372 recievers,

long winded, but possible one of 2 ways, but you would need to buy the unlock code.

yes, can’t talk for the spreader side as it would depend on what the controller is on the spreader.

but TaskController over VT is an option on. intelliview 4.

you need an unlock code for Task Controller and obviously a GPS feed into it.

If your tractor is Guidance ready, you can fit your antenna through that Loom that is already in place, if not and you want to proceed down this route, you can wire an antenna directly to the screen via the serial port on the rear. You can make a cable up or buy pre made from CNH,

i’ve had it working using Trimble (CNH branded) 162, 262 and 372 recievers,

long winded, but possible one of 2 ways, but you would need to buy the unlock code.

Good stuff, thanks for the info! I'll look more closely at what cables and connectors I have and see if the task controller is unlocked, there was a lot of stuff setup on them when we got them.

Good stuff, thanks for the info! I'll look more closely at what cables and connectors I have and see if the task controller is unlocked, there was a lot of stuff setup on them when we got them.

obviously the spreader needs to isobus too for it to work, so check that before you go too deep after that

They didn't start to push them until last yr. Enquired when we we upgrading the spreader a few yrs back. told us we were mad when we didn't have a isobus tractor. Kinda regret it now

They didn't start to push them until last yr. Enquired when we we upgrading the spreader a few yrs back. told us we were mad when we didn't have a isobus tractor. Kinda regret it now

it has been around since 2010(ish) but i think it was only the axera emc machines at first, pretty sure its an option on everything now, even the basic axis machines

it has been around since 2010(ish) but i think it was only the axera emc machines at first, pretty sure its an option on everything now, even the basic axis machines
What is isobus? Dumb question probably. Have a basis axis here.

So you can use the tractor screen instead of a control box, have you now. Screen is big enough anyway. 3 spools will do me I think, though wouldn't be without gps now.

Back