LWB Newholland t7

Got a cheapo one off amazon with a wireless transmitter and receiver set, got power from the fuseboard, works perfect for the view I was trying to get, catch is the cheapo gear isnt going to last so going after a better weather sealed camera and running a cable up to the 7 pin connector on the loader, change that to a 13 pin and only have one connector when taking the loader off. Had a camera to try but left it on the wheel of the tractor then drove off.....and over it:blink::blink:.

Did you go with the new holland splitter?

I never thought of taking the loader off.

Bought the splitter off eBay,can’t see it being any different as has the same connectors.

My plan was split at the bnc plug,looks like cnh do it a different way.

https://www.sloanex.com/cabcam-camera-to-case-ih-afs-pro-display-cable.html#view-2

I never thought of taking the loader off.

Bought the splitter off eBay,can’t see it being any different as has the same connectors.

My plan was split at the bnc plug,looks like cnh do it a different way.

https://www.sloanex.com/cabcam-camera-to-case-ih-afs-pro-display-cable.html#view-2

Yea the loader is the spanner in the works, trying to do it as neat as possible. Thats mad that they have a different method than new holland. Using that will it let you have 3 cameras on one screen at one time, or tap to change?

Yea the loader is the spanner in the works, trying to do it as neat as possible. Thats mad that they have a different method than new holland. Using that will it let you have 3 cameras on one screen at one time, or tap to change?

its the same loom that is available from NH.

did you get sorted for power to your camera? I was reccomended that you used fuse taps and hardwire it to there.

its the same loom that is available from NH.

did you get sorted for power to your camera? I was reccomended that you used fuse taps and hardwire it to there.

We did yes did the very same. Got it working but the transmitter gets a good bit of interference plus the the camera is for reversing so the image is mirrored, must read the auld descriptions on amazon better in future. Got a better one now to wire up, routing it into a 13 pin socket to make it an easy disconnect when dropping the loader off.

We did yes did the very same. Got it working but the transmitter gets a good bit of interference plus the the camera is for reversing so the image is mirrored, must read the auld descriptions on amazon better in future. Got a better one now to wire up, routing it into a 13 pin socket to make it an easy disconnect when dropping the loader off.

there is a setting in intelliview to mirror, so you could counteract it.

I went digging but couldn't find it, any clues?

need to be looking at it, but think its toolbox, scroll to the far right and the option for ‘video’ should be able to mirror it there.

it is software dependant, is yours the intelliew 3 or 4?

4 being the bigger screen.

need to be looking at it, but think its toolbox, scroll to the far right and the option for ‘video’ should be able to mirror it there.

it is software dependant, is yours the intelliew 3 or 4?

4 being the bigger screen.
Cool ill have a look there later, it's a 4.

should be there, have a look in diagnostic>Version

you’ll see software versions look for ‘framework’ and if its not present, let me know the framework level.
Got it going with a forward facing camera, still playing with the right angle for it but works well, can pick up the attachments on the first attempt.

Onto changing the cursed adblue filter, nothing mentioned in either the manual or workshop manual, and where I think it is isn't very accessible,have you been at that before?

Attachments

• IMG_20200315_174624.jpg
    IMG_20200315_174624.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20200315_174659.jpg
    IMG_20200315_174659.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 58
Can you imagine explaining “back in the day to an old timer” that the day would come when there would be a camera on the front of a tractor !
You'd probably be handed a beet knife or some other instrument of torture and sent into a big field:lol::lol:

This happy looking fella appears in the dash of the 250 every now and then, can't find it in the manual, any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_110113.jpg
    IMG_20200411_110113.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 100
Nearly gets to the 5th bale if the tags were on the top of the fork:lol::lol:

Spool issue is sorted, when the mid mount joystick was reconfigured to the loader that the first switch was assigned to the front links one way,and pumping out the back the other way:eek3:
20240106_202114.jpg

4 years later this issue is back, don't know what caused it but I forget the remedy! Piss boiled.

Back