Tailpainting

Going well I like them well. Are they much different for solids liters no not really. Good fertility good strong cows get up and go on. Bull calves sold for 250.

Going well I like them well. Are they much different for solids liters no not really. Good fertility good strong cows get up and go on. Bull calves sold for 250.
Are they pure bred bull calves you're selling at 250 or fleck friesan crosses?

A part on the head of my tail painter broke Saturday evening. Rang tail painter looking for a replacement part and they said they'd sent out the upgraded head free of charge. Arrived yesterday morning. Have to say I wasn't expecting to be given the upgrade free of charge and would definitely recommend it to anyone after that. You wouldn't get that sort of back up service on any machinery from any dealer.

Second year using it and wouldn't ever go back to climbing up and down bars. Definitely the only job for painting cows. I'd have the full row of 14 painted with the tailpainter in the time I'd only have 3 cows painted before.
How much is the tail painter?

It looks a bit gimmicky a bit like the mops at the ploughing that could soak up all the water in Cambodia.

Looks a good job Brucey but does that roller you have work better in a rotary parlour like you have than in a herringbone, what I mean is if you were topping up the roller with paint could you be covered in shite while doing so compared to the tail painter yoke ??

Neighbour works high up in a paint company. He asked me yesterday to trial their tail paint. Will let ye know how it goes

Back