Daily weather forecast update

Unless a Vomit has supernatural powers of flotation.

There is a drain at the side of that piece of ground 12 feet deep , and its still black turf in the bottom of it not gravel

Believe it or not, that's my own side of the road and that field is nearly trickier.

Believe it or not, that's my own side of the road and that field is nearly trickier.

Just after blowing up the picture , and realising my mistake . In the corner next the road.

I was tilling for/sowing with the Vicon /rolling my wild bird cover today. Just finished for that rain . Tender enough in places too , but it would be either boggy or rocky with feck all spit on it .

Just after blowing up the picture , and realising my mistake . In the corner next the road.

I was tilling for/sowing with the Vicon /rolling my wild bird cover today. Just finished for that rain . Tender enough in places too , but it would be either boggy or rocky with feck all spit on it .

No out the back , under TR, that's the other yard in picture.

Was down your way with a couple of load today and seen you were at something in there alright.

Grass will grow now with the rain

Less than 5mm here. Just a bit of dampness to be seen on the concrete. Very little rain in the forecast for the next 10 days.

Floods of water running down the road last night and this morning there isn’t a trace of it.

9mm here and as some lads have said you wouldn't think it fell at all apart from the rain gauge. The same again would be welcome

Back