500g grease cartridges

johndeere6920s

Has anyone found a brand that doesn't have air pockets in it?
baler uses them in its auto greaser so you have to shove the air bubble out two to 3 times depending on the brand of cartridge

So you store them or have they been stored wrong :scratchhead:

I use the lube shuttle carts now and I can guarantee every tube will airlock 2/3of the way down for some reason :scratchhead:its no biggy,just unscrew it and push it on the handle and screw in and away again

Sorry no help to you on the baler

So you store them or have they been stored wrong :scratchhead:

I use the lube shuttle carts now and I can guarantee every tube will airlock 2/3of the way down for some reason :scratchhead:its no biggy,just unscrew it and push it on the handle and screw in and away again

Sorry no help to you on the baler
There in boxes here.
I've had fuchs kajo? And some other brand and they all have a bubble somewhere or another.
Just a bit annoying having to screw out the cartridge and push a bit out when it's on the auto greaser

There in boxes here.
I've had fuchs kajo? And some other brand and they all have a bubble somewhere or another.
Just a bit annoying having to screw out the cartridge and push a bit out when it's on the auto greaser

Is it the screw on type cartridge. Would rock hammer grease be any good, I have an auto greaser on an Atlas Copco rock hammer and use Atlas Copco chisel paste and never had no bother with them.

Is it the screw on type cartridge. Would rock hammer grease be any good, I have an auto greaser on an Atlas Copco rock hammer and use Atlas Copco chisel paste and never had no bother with them.
Yeah its the screw in ones.
Has to be bearing grease

Has anyone found a brand that doesn't have air pockets in it?
baler uses them in its auto greaser so you have to shove the air bubble out two to 3 times depending on the brand of cartridge

Air pockets are a pain in the hole. The only ones that I find that don't have them are the fuchs reno mp plus ones. They tend to be more expensive than other brands but worth the extra for us that would only be using a few cartridges a year on the farm.

Air pockets are a pain in the hole. The only ones that I find that don't have them are the fuchs reno mp plus ones. They tend to be more expensive than other brands but worth the extra for us that would only be using a few cartridges a year on the farm.
Will get one and try it

Have you tried gem cartridges? Usually find them very good. store them somewhere temperatures are best for what they are may help alittle

Back