Price of parts

Are Atkins dear or are the other crowd cheap? Did you check prices with other suppliers?

To be fair, agrispares online and Atkins are running different kinds of businesses -

The online business is set up as a low overhead - stack em high sell em cheap model whereas the Atkins model is the traditional higher cost model and needs a higher margin to have it.

If you're not happy with the price, why did you buy it? you can return it unopened I'm sure.
Oh I will be keeping it. I was only just thinking about the price on the way home in the car and the curiosity got the better of me So checked online. But you are correct either one place is very cheap or the other place is very dear.

Oh I will be keeping it. I was only just thinking about the price on the way home in the car and the curiosity got the better of me So checked online. But you are correct either one place is very cheap or the other place is very dear.
€50 + vat for that grease here.

You are the nearest so far, took out the old one this afternoon to find I have been given the wrong part, anyhow got a number off the potentiometer and Google puts it at 70 euro, talk about being screwed, won't sell the pot, just the complete unit, bit more searching to do. £££££'s

You are the nearest so far, took out the old one this afternoon to find I have been given the wrong part, anyhow got a number off the potentiometer and Google puts it at 70 euro, talk about being screwed, won't sell the pot, just the complete unit, bit more searching to do. £££££'s
Good Lord, total rip off :no:

Throw them up and we'll help:Thumbp2:

You may have to buy some vaseline to go with it
Seems it's used in Volvo penta boats too so expect a reaming
I don't mind paying a bit OTT for the pot but paying a few hundred euro for a scrap of pressed metal I already have is definitely Vaseline country.

Back