Which twin rotor rake

My favourite band of the 60s. Formed in 1964 by Ray and Dave Davies.
Famous for Waterloo Sunset , Lola, You Really Got Me , Paperback Writer , Dedicated Follower Of Fashion...:rolleyes2: :oops2:

Does that mean then you'd have to buy a McHale rake if you've got a McHale baler and mower :scratchhead:

:laugh:

Krone TC 760-880 anyone hear know nytn about these how are they performing, claas seems to be the one around here but a few Krones going out now aswell

Krone TC 760-880 anyone hear know nytn about these how are they performing, claas seems to be the one around here but a few Krones going out now aswell
There's an 880 near me, owner very happy with it, they are build very strong as far as I can see, bigger wheels and stronger running gear than a Claas and stronger tines. the bigger wheels should give them an easier time on rough ground which there is plenty of this year as nobody seems to roll a silage field anymore and ground is bloody hard in most fields now. on the stronger tines I'd be almost afraid that they would rake in any size of a stone they look so strong.

@Arthur how old or how long does he have it? Only out a couple of seasons, only know of 2 any only 1 season done so no point asking them!

Have been running class 2600 infront of two balers past 2 years and could not fault in any way. 20 foot sward more than enough for any baler in my opinion. We have followed alot of rakes and few haybobs but wont get into that lol. But the 2600 is perfect for balers. Telescopic 2700 and 2900 were option but 2600 cheaper less to go wrong and perfect for 2 rows into one yet after tedder also perfect row. And ideal row for baling.
For wagon or self propelled prob bigger the better so prob 2900. But not pass class for tedder or rakes but each to there own.

My favourite band of the 60s. Formed in 1964 by Ray and Dave Davies.
Famous for Waterloo Sunset , Lola, You Really Got Me , Paperback Writer , Dedicated Follower Of Fashion...:rolleyes2: :oops2:
Sopranos soundtrack got me into them, Davies is one of the great songwriters.

They are credited with coming up with the first heavy metal riff!

Looking at replacing a lely 805 and saw this class 2900. What are people’s thoughts on the 2900? It would be going in front of a fusion, is it too big for it?

leaving a clean field would be high on the priority list.

what kind of money would it be going for?

https://erwin.claas-dealer.co.uk/used-machinery/claas-liner-2900hyd-11005590-05
i have a 780(last range and next model down)
i was told the 880(2900??) the arms were too long and they had problems with them bending:undecided:

i have a 780(last range and next model down)
i was told the 880(2900??) the arms were too long and they had problems with them bending:undecided:
The 2900's will bend arms if they tip something, so will the smaller ones, TBH a 2800 is more suited to a Fusion and will still pull in 3X 10ft rows if they aren't spread flat.

Yeah work bought a fusion last year . So far i cant but be impressed with the fusion . It`s been flawless really and the barrel wrap worked really well . I`d been told plenty stories about the barrel wrap being a ball`s but it worked fine any issue with it were my doing really and they were down to inexperience on my part using it .
Best of luck with it.
Did ye change from red to green at the baling .
If so how's it working out.

Yeah work bought a fusion last year . So far i cant but be impressed with the fusion . It`s been flawless really and the barrel wrap worked really well . I`d been told plenty stories about the barrel wrap being a ball`s but it worked fine any issue with it were my doing really and they were down to inexperience on my part using it .
I'm told theres two types of plastic.
The cheaper causes no end of hassle, whilst the dearer, slightly thicker one is fine.

Back