Price of parts

This week's guessing game, how much incl vat. Grease cartridge for scale.View attachment 78337
You are the nearest so far, took out the old one this afternoon to find I have been given the wrong part, anyhow got a number off the potentiometer and Google puts it at 70 euro, talk about being screwed, won't sell the pot, just the complete unit, bit more searching to do. £££££'s
First price was 700 euro, @headcase 's site didn't respond, got the complete unit here after a bit of searching..Screenshot_2020-05-28-22-58-09-410_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_2020-05-28-23-08-47-134_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_2020-05-28-22-58-09-410_com.android.chrome.jpg

Kuhn tedder wheel rim and tyre with 2 little bearings......virtual mars bars to closest answer
Probably the same small wheel under most cam rakes, I know it was almost as cheap to get a wheel complete (tyre, tube and bearings) for the Claas as the rim on its own.

I bought 2 last year for a kv Tedder was definitely less than 80 euro ex vat. Same wheel on the rake and pick up of baler so I have one in stock.

I bought a small wheel for the class 780 2 weeks ago for £62 from class
This 1 is next size up so thought maybe £80
Local tyre guys couldn't get 1 at the size I wanted as dealer only part...
Kuhn wanted £318 yes 318 with 10%discount

I bought a small wheel for the class 780 2 weeks ago for £62 from class
This 1 is next size up so thought maybe £80
Local tyre guys couldn't get 1 at the size I wanted as dealer only part...
Kuhn wanted £318 yes 318 with 10%discount

The fat DB12C3A0-F40F-4742-B3CC-88D09D175FEB.png wheels or side wheels?

Blade for Efco petrol hedge trimmer, any ideas?

View attachment 79682

I’ll guess somewhere around the €150
I think they were something like 170 for a Tanaka, and that must be 3 years ago.

Had to bring our tanaka split shaft strimmer to the repair guy today, splines have worn out on the shaft and in the clutch... turns out tanaka packed up for good about 3 weeks ago, had been heading that way the last few years but now finally gone. He thinks he should have no problem sourcing the bits though but makes you wonder what it’ll be like in a few years:undecided::undecided:

Back